[Release] Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
purplerocket09 Offline
Hi,

This is the first time I have used this add-on

I am experiencing a problem I have assigned video full screen to the stop button(key id="61952") on my remote, I am finding that several other buttons on the remote are assigning the same key id.

if I want another button to lets say turn off/on subtitles in video full screen its assigning the same key id. so if I want to stop my video it will instead turn the subtitles on/off.

is there a way I can resolve this problem? It only seems to be duplicating the stop key id, play and pause are working fine.

I have also noticed that a large number of my remotes buttons do not work but if I run irw in the terminal they do but of course they returned code is different to the one the add-on assigns.

System Ubuntu 14.04.1
Kodi v14_apha
iMON/LCD (15c2:ffdc) iMON-PAD remote(unsure of its version possibly V3)

Your help is greatly appreciated

Keep up the good work[/size]
find quote
Pehe Offline
First off all thank you for the great work on creating this addon.

Everything is working fine for me except the mapping for the system > shutdown action; i expected it to power off my entire system (like navigating to power > power off system in the xbmc menu does), but instead it seems to only turn off xbmc and leaves my system running.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
find quote
purplerocket09 Offline
(2014-09-03 14:17)purplerocket09 Wrote:  Hi,

This is the first time I have used this add-on

I am experiencing a problem I have assigned video full screen to the stop button(key id="61952") on my remote, I am finding that several other buttons on the remote are assigning the same key id.

if I want another button to lets say turn off/on subtitles in video full screen its assigning the same key id. so if I want to stop my video it will instead turn the subtitles on/off.

is there a way I can resolve this problem? It only seems to be duplicating the stop key id, play and pause are working fine.

I have also noticed that a large number of my remotes buttons do not work but if I run irw in the terminal they do but of course they returned code is different to the one the add-on assigns.

System Ubuntu 14.04.1
Kodi v14_apha
iMON/LCD (15c2:ffdc) iMON-PAD remote(unsure of its version possibly V3)

Your help is greatly appreciated

Keep up the good work

Issue resolved after rolling back to XBMC 13.2

Most of the button still do not work, Is it possible to add them in the next version?

Great addonSmile
find quote