Live TV Jumpy/Pixelated
Hi everyone,

I'm using NextPVR with XBMC on Windows 7 32 bit, to watch DVB-T TV. However, when start to watch a the picture goes pixelated and is quite jumpy. After a few minutes it settles down for a few minutes but it always starts happening again sometimes the picture completely freezes. If I exit out of the channel I was watching, I can't go into another one, it just says it's buffering.

I have tried using different decoders within NextPVR but that doesn't stop it, I didn't expect it to though as I'm pretty sure this is a problem with XBMC because none
of this stuff happens when I just use NextPVR to watch TV. I have tried a clean install of XBMC only enabling the NextPVR add on but it's still happening.

I'd really appreciate any help at all, this is driving me nuts Tongue
All the best Smile

Also, forgot to mention I'm using the latest version of XBMC Smile

Here are some pictures of what's happening:

I would usually say it is a reception error.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hey nickr, thanks for your reply Smile

I don't think it's a reception error as this doesn't happen when using only NextPVR. Also, there are 2 other TVs in the house working off the same aerial (it's in the attic with ports in the walls to connect your TV to) and they are working perfectly.
looks like it's just invalid data provided by the add-on or bad reception. debug log and not saying "latest version" will help
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
(2013-07-11, 20:56)opdenkamp Wrote: looks like it's just invalid data provided by the add-on or bad reception. debug log and not saying "latest version" will help

Not saying latest version? Not sure what you mean...... Anyway. I meant 12.2 Smile
I've changed the renderer in NextPVR to VMR9 and that has improved it a lot, it still happens a bit though.

Here's the debug file.

Thanks for your reply!
Also, sorry for posting this in the wrong place. Thanks to whoever moved it Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV Jumpy/Pixelated0