source wont scrape
help a newbie please! i spent the last week reading through the forums and cant find a solution!

problem - i add a video source via - video, files, add source, then set content as movies and and try to scrape. The info box displaying the scraping process appears for half a second and then thats it...no scraping and the source hasn't been added to the movie library. Whenever i try to set the content again the source is not set as a particular type e.g. tv or movies.

background - this is my second install of xbmc, i had made previous movie library's before, however i uninstalled the last copy and installed the latest version of xbmc.

this is a link to the log file - http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=36177

if anyone could shed some light on this it would be much appreciated! thanks
Are you sure the following folder on your G: drive is accessible and contains your movie folders/files?
Code:
23:25:06 T:1324  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..
23:25:06 T:1324   DEBUG: CAnnouncementManager - Announcement: OnScanStarted from xbmc
23:25:06 T:1324   DEBUG: GOT ANNOUNCEMENT, type: 16, from xbmc, message OnScanStarted
23:25:06 T:1324 WARNING: VIDEO::CVideoInfoScanner::Process directory 'G:\Petes Shit\' does not exist - skipping scan.
Hey thanks for the reply! That folder called Pete's shit was an old directory on the g drive which does not exist anymore, it was used with the last installation, perhaps I need to format my computer to reset everything and remove old xbmc files etc?
if you want to start over, just remove your userdata folder and xbmc will be like a clean install.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
source wont scrape0