OS X Show in windowed-full screen rather than true-full screen - how to enable it?
Hi

I was trying out various settings when I came to "Show in windowed-full screen rather than true-full screen" (it¨s on picture on the front page of your new webpage, which is nice btw). It's enabled by default, but of course I disabled it, the screen went black. I had to reboot the computer to "see" anything again, now every time I start xbmc it's black.

How can I enable that setting again without doing it in the gui (since it's all black)?

OSX ML 10.8.4

Thanks.
Guess that's why they put in the "Advanced" settings ;-)
Don't know if it will help, but you might try hitting backslash '\', which alternates between full screen and windowed. It might get you back in control.
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard
@Glorious1

Yea, I'm on vacation, too much spare time and I was feeling lucky Smile

Of course I should have read up on what the implications the setting might have, but I didn't and now I'm in this mess. Thanks for the tip, didn't help through.

Any other suggestions? (besides reinstalling the entire program, don't want my library gone Smile

Regards
WOHO, I fixed it myself Smile

If anyone is so stupid like me to change that setting when on OSX, read the wiki, all GUI settings i stored in:

/Users/<your_user_name>/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/

Change: <fakefullscreen>false</fakefullscreen> into <fakefullscreen>true</fakefullscreen> and then your done.

Regards
Good to know. You might want to give the name of the file that's in too.
LibreELEC 10.0.4 * ViMediaManager or TinyMediaManager | Raspberry pi 4b
Sharing media from NAS via NFS (optical out to receiver, HDMI to TV) | TV remote with CEC / Bluetooth keyboard

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show in windowed-full screen rather than true-full screen - how to enable it?0