Suddenly can't add TV Shows or Movies
I have been using Kodi for years with minor issues.  About 3 days ago my library somehow was acting odd and I decided to just start over and import everything again from scratch.  That didn't work either.  I uninstalled Kodi from my Nvidia Shield and reinstalled and set up everything like I've always done.  Still nothing.  For TV shows it's showing the TV shows themselves, but then saying there are 0 episodes when 4 days ago it was seeing them fine.  And for Movies it's not showing anything (I have thousands).  I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong, but I've spend 3 days now trying everything I can think of.

So that I didn't have to sit through hours of it trying to rebuild my library over and over I created 2 temporary directories and moved 1 movie and 1 tv show into each.

Here is my log file... https://paste.kodi.tv/erulopozih.kodi

Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.
(2024-02-05, 05:23)JasKrau Wrote: So that I didn't have to sit through hours of it trying to rebuild my library over and over I created 2 temporary directories and moved 1 movie and 1 tv show into each.
Yep, good move.
Unfortunately, for some reason, the log doesn't show the normal amount of detail it is meant to. I note you are using Android and know that some flavours of Android play havoc with the Kodi Debug Log.

All I can see is at Line 1243 where you try to scan the movie 2 Guns. But I can't see which scraper is being used, nor can I see any tv shows.

Can you tell me which scrapers you have set up for both Sources?
Are you using nfo files?

Also, Kodi hasn't used /extrafanart/ and /extrathumbs/ folders for quite a few versions.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks for the reply.  If you look at line 1252, I'm trying to scrape the new tv show Mr. & Mrs. Smith.  

I'm using the default scraper for both.  The Movie Database Python, and TMDb TV Shows.
Ok, I thought that was the movie.

Any nfo files?

Can you send my your MyVideos Database located in /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/databases/.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Just wanted to say thanks for the help.  Not sure what I did, but everything seemed to start working again.
A weird problem, but great that it's working again!! Smile
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suddenly can't add TV Shows or Movies0