[RELEASE] Vidpk.com (Pakistani) Video Addon
Hi all,

I decided to make an addon for vidpk.com (Pakistani video site).

Download my repo addon from here:
https://github.com/irfancharania/icharan...p?raw=true

1. In XBMC, goto Settings -> Addons -> Install from zip file
2. Navigate to the downloaded zip file 'repository.icharania-1.0.2.zip' and click OK:
3. Under Addons, select Get Addons -> icharania repo -> Video Addons -> Vidpk -> Install
4.You should get a notification that says 'Addon enabled'
5. From your main XBMC screen, goto Videos -> Addons -> Vidpk

UPDATE
In case vidpk is down or doesn't have the content you're looking for, try my other add-on: paktv
Nice work
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note

School has started, This Means Lots Of Homework[/color]

No Sharing XML's Anymore Per Forum Rules
Hmmm after a long time some one developed an addon for a pure pakistani entertainment.Good job dude your addon is working really good, thanks for the effort and keep it up.
A Huge Welcome from all of us ! Will be trying this right now. Just an advice vidpk usually has not that great quality vids,
This guy has put 720P TV Rips on youtube .. but they are limited--->http://www.youtube.com/user/Tahir4M/videos?view=1&flow=grid
what about desitashan & Desirulez ?
Look whatever the source .. if its working then thats great
Am testing these right now
(2013-07-24, 20:48)shaktoo Wrote: A Huge Welcome from all of us ! Will be trying this right now. Just an advice vidpk usually has not that great quality vids,
This guy has put 720P TV Rips on youtube .. but they are limited--->http://www.youtube.com/user/Tahir4M/videos?view=1&flow=grid
what about desitashan & Desirulez ?
Look whatever the source .. if its working then thats great
Am testing these right now

I wanted an easy site to work with to try making my first add-on.

Those sites are covered in AJ's add-ons.

I made another one for PakTV cuz:
1. I didn't know about desi ronak and others
2. desi rulez and desi tashan didn't have some of the content paktv did
I get your point about using these 2 sites rather then the DR / DT
VidPK IS working, but there is >1min pause where everything freezes upon clicking the link. Previously i thought that xbmc had frozen but it does come out of it. What happens is that audio starts playing straight away but the video lags for more then 1-2 minutes but then starts . This is what I thought was the xbmc hanging / freezing up.
there are slight differences in the way you have done both addons.
vidpk starts playing links without showing them ( maybe you set it to youtube or I didnt setup other links) but most of the links are either single links or is set to play continiously but the audio & video lag makes it unusable
paktv works well but then you have to slect the links most of these are more then 2-3 links
my initial thoughts
(2013-08-02, 18:13)shaktoo Wrote: I get your point about using these 2 sites rather then the DR / DT
VidPK IS working, but there is >1min pause where everything freezes upon clicking the link. Previously i thought that xbmc had frozen but it does come out of it. What happens is that audio starts playing straight away but the video lags for more then 1-2 minutes but then starts . This is what I thought was the xbmc hanging / freezing up.
there are slight differences in the way you have done both addons.
vidpk starts playing links without showing them ( maybe you set it to youtube or I didnt setup other links) but most of the links are either single links or is set to play continiously but the audio & video lag makes it unusable
paktv works well but then you have to slect the links most of these are more then 2-3 links
my initial thoughts

1. Does that happen with all videos? (I haven't noticed it on the few videos I've watched on there)
2. For the same video, if you watch it directly on the site, do you still experience the same thing?

Yes, the two add-ons are done slightly differently:
Vidpk provides a nice clean link direct from their server. Their videos aren't hosted on a sharing site like youtube/DM/etc, so I can just play those directly.
Their website is really well done. it's just a pity the videos aren't of a higher quality Tongue

PakTV is a forum and people post video links (and not always following the same format), which makes it really difficult to try and merge them into a "continuous play".
I haven't had time to look into that...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Vidpk.com (Pakistani) Video Addon0