Rescan entire movie library || History Addon
Hey

Been searching using google and the forums but haven't found anything relevant, I apologize if I failed in searching. I also apologize for a lengthy question.

1: I swapped from local library to MySQL using the guide here. It worked fine apart from the fact that I lost a ton of thumbnails and screenshots, so in many cases I get a screenshot from the movie instead of the real cover and such.
Is there a way I can rescan the entire library, however with no human input after requesting the scan? I would like it to scan the movies using the exact same TMDB id it has stored in the database - that way it should just update my pictures. Doing this manually will take hours Sad

2: I would like to access my play histroy for the video library (apart from doing weird joins of the database manually which seems to be the current way). I have a horrible horrible memory (I can forget which movie I was watching if I go to the store for 10 mins in the middle and turn it off), so I would like a simple way to just see my play history apart from using trakt (which bugs) and is public.

3 (edit): Another thing I wonder is if I can set the "short jump" in tv-shows / movies to be a percentage, however with a minimum and maximum value (so a 2h movie won't jump 4 minutes or something)? I think 1.7% is a perfect value for my demands (about 10 seconds per 10 minutes of time), but any jump under 10 seconds or over 50 seconds will be basically useless.

Again, I apologize if this has been answered before and I missed it.

EDIT: Seems I should have posted this in the general one, could not delete and recreate for some reason and doubleposts are the devil, so I hope some mod can move it if necessary.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rescan entire movie library || History Addon0