XBMC starts up at Login even though I have it set not to
Hello,

I am at my wits end because I cannot figure this out for the life of me. Every time I log in, XBMC starts up automatically. I have XBMC on my laptop so that I can connect it to my TV via the HDMI port. For some reason though I can't find out why it keeps opening up everytime I log in. I have went into setting, users and looked at the login items and it's not there and also when I click and hold on the icon in the dock the open at login selection is not on. I have gone through the settings in XBMC to see if there was an additional setting that would cause it to open up automatically. Any advice on what I should do? If it helps, I did use XBMCHUB wizard to set up all my add-ons, I assume that maybe it created an option to do it on it's own but I can't seem to find it when I look through the xml files. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: I am using XBMC 12.2 and OSX 10.8.2
(2013-07-14, 03:41)skoalno1 Wrote: If it helps, I did use XBMCHUB wizard to set up all my add-ons, I assume that maybe it created an option to do it on it's own but I can't seem to find it when I look through the xml files.

That may be a possibility. You may want to pose this question over on their forums.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC starts up at Login even though I have it set not to0