• 15(current)
[OPEN BETA] Mute Profanity
It works, if it's not too much to ask, maybe have your developer submit the updated code as a Pull Request (they will know what that means) to the official source code repository on Github.  That will allow others to use it and update it in the future.  Either way, thanks for sharing it!
@mpirani 
It works, if it's not too much to ask, maybe have your developer submit the updated code as a Pull Request (they will know what that means) to the official source code repository on Github. 
That will allow others to use it and update it in the future.  Or if you don't mind me doing so, I could do it too. 
Either way, thanks for sharing it!
Sure you can submit to Github no problem.

I was having some problems with the addon, so I had some more changes made to modify it. Still not perfect on both Android Box and Windows. So i have 2 versions that are working to my liking.

Attached the 2 new versions aswell.

Android Box Version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10YjoxZ-...share_link
Windows Version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10TuPPws...share_link
Sorry I'm a bot late to the game, but thank you for sharing that!
I'll have to give it a try. Awesome to see this plugin updated to work in later versions of Kodi!
Do you happen to know tho if the edits made with this plugin on Kodi 20 actually mutes and skips properly?
I just tried the Windows Kodi 20 with the updated Mute Profanity plugin and for some it doesn't detect if there is an existing .SRT subtitle file and wants to keep downloading a new subtitle. The movie I'm trying to edit will not automatically find a subtitle, so I downloaded one and renamed it to match the file name of the video file.
I can verify that Kodi 20 for Windows DOES mute and skip scenes when using EDL files!
The only caveat is that you have to remove all the excessive pound symbols.
Like you can have one pound symbol before a line (mute or skip instruction line) or one after as a comment, but anything more than that causes it to ignore the mutes and skips.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OPEN BETA] Mute Profanity4