• 366(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-07-26, 19:55)Lunatixz Wrote: ::Update::

I'm adding support for http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=200390... it will feature full Music Video EPG listings and a custom overlay that resembles the old MTV pop up... http://i.imgur.com/yUaHkeg.jpg

It will be part of a new "Music Video" chtype that will replace the old "Last.FM" chtype 12.

Looks like this one may be the answer.....

I'm testing out PTVL for use with v13 (to upgrade from v12) before I load it throughout the house and I decided to start building channels from scratch.

Since the Music Video scraper has really only started to become usable I started rebuilding my MV library and I tried to create a smart playlist for music channels but it appears PTVL only fills in 1 entry no matter what I do.

I can create a channel if I use directory mode but I get no metadata displayed and also cannot create based on year/genre

From my reading it appears PTVL has issues creating channels using Music Videos for some reason? The plan is to use this new plugin via the Settings2.xml (as like with creating Youtube and stream based channels)?

Just trying to get a full understanding
(2014-07-27, 19:53)baken1925 Wrote: Also, I just uninstalled everything and downloaded the 0.4.7 development version. Installed it, restarted xbmc but now I get a script failed psuedotv.py

I completely wiped it out, so im not sure what the issue might be.

I did the exact same thing and received the script failed error as well. Can you post your debug log? Curious if we're getting the same issue. What platform are you running your XBMC on?
(2014-07-29, 21:11)LakersFan Wrote:
(2014-07-27, 19:53)baken1925 Wrote: Also, I just uninstalled everything and downloaded the 0.4.7 development version. Installed it, restarted xbmc but now I get a script failed psuedotv.py

I did the exact same thing and received the script failed error as well. Can you post your debug log? Curious if we're getting the same issue. What platform are you running your XBMC on?

I can do so this evening, im at the office at work right now. I am on PC, Windows 7.
(2014-07-27, 01:52)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-07-27, 00:46)juedesnic Wrote: What am i doing wrong....my super favourites channels mix together on my ptvl guide

ive done ot the way the post says but no luck just all three channels mixed together.

I just tested and Super Fav's works fine!

(2014-07-26, 20:59)RockDawg Wrote: Is it possible to disable the update notification? I don't like updating if it's running good. My wife has already accidentally clicked on yes once and I hate to update to a version that breaks something. Everything is running nice, fast and smooth right now on 4.7. I'd rather test a new version on my desktop before I install it on my bedroom or living room systems.

Not sure how you want me to answer this...

For one, if you are running the latest "Stable" copy it will suggest updates only if there is another "Stable" update available.

The Development branch was started to filter out unwanted bugs from being added to the "Stable" version. So if you are running the Development copy then it never self updates, it has to be done manually.

Basically if you run the stable copy it is required you update in-order to run the latest code. I do not support past versions...
I understand how it works. I'm just requesting a way to turn off the update notifications in the Dev version so some of us can wait and see if there are any issues before upgrading without having a nag screen until we do.
(2014-07-29, 22:26)RockDawg Wrote:
(2014-07-27, 01:52)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-07-27, 00:46)juedesnic Wrote: What am i doing wrong....my super favourites channels mix together on my ptvl guide

ive done ot the way the post says but no luck just all three channels mixed together.

I just tested and Super Fav's works fine!

(2014-07-26, 20:59)RockDawg Wrote: Is it possible to disable the update notification? I don't like updating if it's running good. My wife has already accidentally clicked on yes once and I hate to update to a version that breaks something. Everything is running nice, fast and smooth right now on 4.7. I'd rather test a new version on my desktop before I install it on my bedroom or living room systems.

Not sure how you want me to answer this...

For one, if you are running the latest "Stable" copy it will suggest updates only if there is another "Stable" update available.

The Development branch was started to filter out unwanted bugs from being added to the "Stable" version. So if you are running the Development copy then it never self updates, it has to be done manually.

Basically if you run the stable copy it is required you update in-order to run the latest code. I do not support past versions...
I understand how it works. I'm just requesting a way to turn off the update notifications in the Dev version so some of us can wait and see if there are any issues before upgrading without having a nag screen until we do.

No, because you are supposed to update Tongue

As I stated before...The stable build should be bug free... and in all honestly I can't understand why anyone would run old code, there are many tweaks, and bug corrections that go unpublished... why you would want to run old code is beyond me.

If your argument is that you've tried the latest code (Stable and Development) and found a bug which is keeping you from using it... if you or another user doesn't bring it up, this bug could potential exists forever since I'm not seeing any issues on my end.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-07-24, 19:04)rosencrantz247 Wrote:
(2014-07-24, 17:23)Estate Wrote: Hi there,

I just set this up in my XBMC and love it. Thank so much!

I did search for this question, my apologies if it has been answered somewhere, I could not find a solution.

I control XBMC using the Offical Android remote. The "OK" button (middle of navigation arrows) brings up the EPG the first time I click it when I open Pseudo TV Live.
However any actions after that, XBMC seems to take over in playback mode so clicking the "OK" button just performs the standard action of giving me details of whats playing. Is there a way I can fix this or map keys differently so that I can get back to the EPG again?

Many thanks.

i changed skins and it seemed to fix my issue. im running on ubuntu, though

Thank you.

I was running Amber skin. Sad to see it go but indeed changing skins sorted out this issue.
I have 3 questions.

Am I missing something or does the "smallstepback" function not work in PSTVL? When playing a movie normally in xbmc it works as intended and skips backwards 5 seconds. In PSTVL I get no response.

With the previous channel feature, am I supposed to be able to bounce between channels? Say I am on channel 30 and i want to go back to 43. I hit the previous channel button and it goes to 43, but if i hit the previous channel button again it does not go back to 30, but just reloads channel 43. Am I experiencing a bug or is that how it is supposed to work?

Last question is I tried the "Enable STB" mode and it does not work the script just fails to start on XBMCs startup. I have disabled the box in settings but on every boot I still get an error that pseudotv live script has failed. How can I manually remove that setting?
Looking for some quick help on YouTube Channel Sort Ordering.

I can easily add a channel using the Guide. But for example if I add "WWE" channel, I can't seem to control the sort order.

I've set the "_4" property to 0,1 and 2 but regardless it is building the channel with really old videos. Like from 4/5 years ago.
I also tried to "force reset" of channels before restarting PseduoTV Live.

Is there a way to configure it so that on a reset, it is basically pulling the "Latest/Newest" Videos from a channel. I don't seem to be able to do this.

Many thanks for advice!
(2014-07-29, 23:06)stickemup Wrote: I have 3 questions.

Am I missing something or does the "smallstepback" function not work in PSTVL? When playing a movie normally in xbmc it works as intended and skips backwards 5 seconds. In PSTVL I get no response.

With the previous channel feature, am I supposed to be able to bounce between channels? Say I am on channel 30 and i want to go back to 43. I hit the previous channel button and it goes to 43, but if i hit the previous channel button again it does not go back to 30, but just reloads channel 43. Am I experiencing a bug or is that how it is supposed to work?

Last question is I tried the "Enable STB" mode and it does not work the script just fails to start on XBMCs startup. I have disabled the box in settings but on every boot I still get an error that pseudotv live script has failed. How can I manually remove that setting?

smallstepback works fine but is blocked for the following:
Code:
elif chtype != 8 and chtype != 9 and chtype != 15 and chtype != 16 and mediapath[0:4] != 'rtmp' and mediapath[0:4] != 'rtsp' and mediapath[0:6] != 'plugin':

I think you are running old code... or maybe I wasn't pushed to stable branch yet... latest development should have last channel working as you would expect.

STB mode?

(2014-07-29, 23:12)Estate Wrote: Looking for some quick help on YouTube Channel Sort Ordering.

I can easily add a channel using the Guide. But for example if I add "WWE" channel, I can't seem to control the sort order.

I've set the "_4" property to 0,1 and 2 but regardless it is building the channel with really old videos. Like from 4/5 years ago.
I also tried to "force reset" of channels before restarting PseduoTV Live.

Is there a way to configure it so that on a reset, it is basically pulling the "Latest/Newest" Videos from a channel. I don't seem to be able to do this.

Many thanks for advice!
Unsorted :
PHP Code:
#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:657,1952 Willys Jeep vs 1976 Toyota Land Cruiser Generation Gap 4x4s//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//Cast your vote here http www hagerty com Articles Videos Articles 2014 07 28 Generation Gap 4X4 1 In the latest episode of Generation Gap Matt and Davin look at two vehicles that can go the distance a 1952 Willys M38 Jeep and a 1976 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 The M38 gets points for proudly serving in the Korean War as well as the Michigan National...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=UG5VPNug-es
#EXTINF:413,2015 Alfa Romeo 4C The Most Affordable Supercar Ignition Ep 113//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On this episode of Ignition Carlos Lago gets behind the wheel of the new 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C to see if Italy s reintroduction into the entry level sports car market is worth all that it s hyped up to be With it s dynamic handling lively turbo soundtrack and it s expertly crafted F1 style carbon fiber tub the 4C is essentially a 55 000 supercar on...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=ySvb44ucuIE
#EXTINF:906,Sled Pull Winners Announced Day 5 of 2014 Diesel Power Challenge//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On the 5th and final day of Diesel Power Challenge 2014 the 10 reader selected trucks fill up their tanks to test fuel economy before hitching up to the pulling sled in an attempt to haul it as far as possible on a packed down mud track in their final challenge event Then we wrap up the weeklong competition by presenting this year s diesel power...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=FVyWFXV5IrU
#EXTINF:763,14 Mile Drag Race Day 4 of Diesel Power Challenge 2014//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On Day 4 of Diesel Power Challenge 2014 the 10 reader selected trucks continue at Bandimere Raceway with the mile drag race in Quick 8 format After an hour of qualifying sessions the top 8 trucks are ranked then head into eliminations to see which truck stands as the fastest Diesel Power Challenge 2014 is a weeklong torture test that features 5...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=0-kAVoMvu0E
#EXTINF:735,18 Mile Trailer Tow Day 3 of Diesel Power Challenge 2014//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On Day 3 of Diesel Power Challenge 2014 10 reader selected trucks head to Bandimere Raceway as the contenders hook a utility trailer and tow 10 000 pounds through a single 1 8 mile dragstrip pass With only one attempt allowed the quickest time once again wins the event Watch as over 9 tons of diesel power fury thunders down the dragstrip Diesel...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=BUsyl23vH7E
#EXTINF:754,Trailer Tow Obstacle Course Day 2 of Diesel Power Challenge 2014//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On Day 2 of Diesel Power Challenge 2014 the 10 reader selected truck contenders kick off with an event designed to assess each driver s skill The spotlight shifts from the truck s go fast prowess to the driver s ability to navigate a CDL style obstacle while maneuvering with a 10 000 pound tractor carrying trailer in tow The driver to complete the...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=nmZQIkIEHJQ
#EXTINF:9272,REPLAY Round 10 TORC The Off Road Championship from Bark River MI//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//Watch a REPLAY of TORC The Off Road Championship webcast coverage from Bark River MI The broadcast will begin with the PRO Series races the largest loudest and most competitive trials of the TORC tournament Originally broadcast July 20 2014 Witness 900 Horsepower trucks fly thru the air side by side at speeds over 100MPH The quest for the most...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=elX1afVt6gg
#EXTINF:8038,REPLAY Round 9 TORC The Off Road Championship from Bark River MI//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//Watch a REPLAY of TORC The Off Road Championship webcast coverage from Bark River MI The broadcast will begin with the PRO Series races the largest loudest and most competitive trials of the TORC tournament Originally broadcast July 19 2014 Witness 900 Horsepower trucks fly thru the air side by side at speeds over 100MPH The quest for the most...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=t8C3cFcBcM4
#EXTINF:902,Dyno Testing Day 1 of Diesel Power Challenge 2014//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On Day 1 of Diesel Power Challenge 2014 10 reader selected trucks are strapped down for the chassis dyno competition held at ATS Diesel This event is all about the numbers as each vehicle s peak horsepower and torque numbers are added together for an overall total per pull With Nitrous allowed each contender is given 3 chances to score the highest...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=nftOgCLlP-Y
#EXTINF:2467,Easy Big Block Chevy Power Upgrades Plus Sheet Metal Beadrolling Tips Hot Rod Garage Ep 3//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On this episode of HOT ROD Garage Presented by Lincoln Tech Mike Finnegan gets tips for strengthening sheet metal using a bead roller from world famous fabricator Jamey Jordan owner of Handmade Seat Company Then he and David Freiburger eliminate a few electrical gremlins in the Roadkill 73 Chevy C30 ramp truck and pick up more power on the dyno by...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=5iIleaQjIz0
#EXTINF:662,2014 Jaguar F Type V6 S vs 2014 Mercedes Benz SLK55 AMG Head 2 Head Ep 56//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On this week s episode of Head 2 Head the Motor Trend long term 2014 Jaguar F Type V6 S faces off against the 2014 Mercedes Benz SLK55 AMG in an all out fight to figure out which small luxury roadster is the best to live with The F Type sports a righteous 3 0 liter supercharged V 6 making 375 hp and 339 lb ft of torque and the SLK55 AMG packs a...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=P42VZScnduY
#EXTINF:30,TORC LIVE Rounds 9 10 The Off Road Championship on the Motor Trend Channel July 19 20//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//Tune in this Saturday July 19th Sunday July 20 3 15pm EST to watch Rounds 9 10 of TORC Off Road Championship Series LIVE right here on the Motor Trend Channel The broadcast will begin with the PRO Series races the largest loudest and most competitive trials of the TORC tournament Throwdown in the U P Part 2 Located in Upper Peninsula UP at Bark...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=mjhNTjH8QAo
#EXTINF:789,1933 Ford Pickup vs 1979 Dodge Express Generation Gap Trucks//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//Cast your vote here http www hagerty com Articles Videos Articles 2014 07 14 Generation Gap Trucks Matt and Davin have very different ideas as to what makes a good pickup For this episode Matt chose a 1979 Dodge Lil Red Express big Mopar V 8 extreme styling and very limited production Davin on the other hand went with a 1933 Ford Pickup Boasting...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=3uuc7FQAqt0
#EXTINF:618,2015 BMW M3 Restoring the Faith BMW M is Back Ignition Ep 112//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On this episode of Ignition Carlos Lago heads to a rain soaked Road America to test the limits of the all new BMW M3 Reworked from the ground up the 2015 M3 ditches the screaming V8 of the last generation for an all new twin turbocharged inline six producing 425hp and 406lb ft of twisting force Designed to outperform its predecessor in every...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=JgXnbgS_XBk
#EXTINF:1648,Cross Country in a Gasser 1955 Chevy with a Hemi Roadkill Ep 30//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On this episode of Roadkill it s 2 600 miles 530 cubic inches 700 horsepower six speeds 17 mpg and two fun visits with some friends from TV Last time on Roadkill Episode 29 we finished our Chrysler Hemi powered 1955 Chevrolet gasser in about two weeks of thrashing it s the same car you saw us take as a bare shell to Jim Meyer Racing in Oregon in...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=rOcJuiQx5JA
#EXTINF:715,Southern Adventure with Mom in a Diesel Jeep JK Dirt Every Day Ep 30//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On this episode of Dirt Every Day Fred Williams opts out of mailing the usual card and flowers for Mother s Day and instead sends his mom a plane ticket to fly south for a weekend of wheeling in Alabama The South is no slouch when it comes to great places to go off roading Equipped with a big Cummins diesel powered Jeep Wrangler and a James Baroud...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=cfrN1kqj6SQ
#EXTINF:784,1965 Dodge Coronet 500 vs 1995 BMW M3 Generation Gap Coupes//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//In the latest episode of Generation Gap Davin and Matt choose their favorite performance coupes Requirements two doors four seats and plenty of scoot Davin picked a Dodge Coronet 500 with a 383 V 8 engine and Matt chose a BMW M3 equipped with a 3 0L straight six Which would you pick Cast your vote here http www hagerty com articles videos Articles...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=NOoW--_Ii4w
#EXTINF:445,2014 Ferrari LaFerrari The Prancing Horse to Rule Them All Ignition Ep 111//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On this episode of Ignition Carlos Lago heads back to Italy for a rare opportunity to drive Ferrari s latest flagship car the Ferrari LaFerrari Featuring a high revving 6 3 liter V12 and the industry s latest and most advanced hybrid engine technology this 1million hypercar produces a combined 950 horsepower and is so special that the company...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=TEnNaUg6Vm4
#EXTINF:22421,REPLAY Round 8 TORC The Off Road Championship from Crandon WI//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//Watch TORC A Replay of the Off Road Championship webcast coverage from Crandon WI Witness 900 Horsepower trucks fly thru the air side by side at speeds over 100MPH The quest for the most coveted championship in all of short course off road racing continues from Crandon WI Originally broadcast June 29 2014 See more behind the scenes on Facebook...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=_IupGMKK8f4
#EXTINF:10501,REPLAY Round 7 TORC The Off Road Championship from Crandon WI//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//Watch TORC The Off Road Championship webcast coverage from Crandon WI Witness 900 Horsepower trucks fly thru the air side by side at speeds over 100MPH The quest for the most coveted championship in all of short course off road racing continues from Crandon WI See more behind the scenes on Facebook http www facebook com TORC OR the Official...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=HVD1VCI52yE
#EXTINF:48,TORC LIVE Rounds 7 8 The Off Road Championship on the Motor Trend Channel June 28 29//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//Tune in this Saturday June 28th 3 15pm CST and Sunday June 29th 12 15pm CST to watch TORC Off Road Championship Series LIVE right here on the Motor Trend Channel TORC returns to the Big House for the first of two races at the legendary Wisconsin based Crandon International Off Road Raceway The sport s royalty have all tried to tame this track and...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=D5Ya7Cfqui4
#EXTINF:1747,Supercharging a 5th Gen Camaro the Hemi Chevy Gasser Gets a Fuel System HOT ROD Garage Ep 2//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//In this episode of HOT ROD Garage presented by Lincoln Tech Finnegan blows up the stock clutch in a borrowed 2010 Camaro SS at the drag strip after installing an SLP supercharger kit and a pair of drag radials The blower pushed the power output from 420 to 575 horsepower and except for a couple extra holes in the valance bolted right onto the...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=RMmE-yPoero
#EXTINF:657,1963 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray vs 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Generation Gap Corvettes//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//Cast your vote here http www hagerty com Articles Videos Articles 2014 06 16 Generation Gap Corvette This week on Generation Gap Matt and Davin face a tough decision between the undeniable classic style and rarity of the 1963 Split Window Corvette and the modern convenience and power of the 2007 Corvette Z06 Which would you choose Cast your vote...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=zpYixypUjx8
#EXTINF:40,TORC LIVE Rounds 5 6 The Off Road Championship on the Motor Trend Channel June 14 15//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//Tune in this Saturday June 14th 2 30p EST and Sunday June 15th 12 45p EST to watch the TORC Off Road Championship Series LIVE right here on the Motor Trend Channel Part 1 of Rounds 5 6 Bark River Mich Throwdown in the U P Located in Upper Peninsula UP Michigan this is one of the most demanding tracks on the TORC schedule With some of the fastest...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=Aywo_ApNTDk
#EXTINF:1330,Hemi Buildup on a 55 Chevy Bel Air Roadkill Ep 29//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//In Episode 8 of Roadkill we introduced you to the greatest engine swap project ever a Hemi into a 1955 Chevy Bel Air Nearly two years later we finally get Mike Finnegan s Mopar powered Tri Five on the road but not without a few problems along the way Blown head gaskets frayed wires and severe sleep deprivation are all overcome as Finnegan...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=mYgzxKepsjM 

random:
PHP Code:
#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:48,TORC LIVE Rounds 7 8 The Off Road Championship on the Motor Trend Channel June 28 29//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//Tune in this Saturday June 28th 3 15pm CST and Sunday June 29th 12 15pm CST to watch TORC Off Road Championship Series LIVE right here on the Motor Trend Channel TORC returns to the Big House for the first of two races at the legendary Wisconsin based Crandon International Off Road Raceway The sport s royalty have all tried to tame this track and...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=D5Ya7Cfqui4
#EXTINF:1648,Cross Country in a Gasser 1955 Chevy with a Hemi Roadkill Ep 30//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On this episode of Roadkill it s 2 600 miles 530 cubic inches 700 horsepower six speeds 17 mpg and two fun visits with some friends from TV Last time on Roadkill Episode 29 we finished our Chrysler Hemi powered 1955 Chevrolet gasser in about two weeks of thrashing it s the same car you saw us take as a bare shell to Jim Meyer Racing in Oregon in...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=rOcJuiQx5JA
#EXTINF:662,2014 Jaguar F Type V6 S vs 2014 Mercedes Benz SLK55 AMG Head 2 Head Ep 56//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On this week s episode of Head 2 Head the Motor Trend long term 2014 Jaguar F Type V6 S faces off against the 2014 Mercedes Benz SLK55 AMG in an all out fight to figure out which small luxury roadster is the best to live with The F Type sports a righteous 3 0 liter supercharged V 6 making 375 hp and 339 lb ft of torque and the SLK55 AMG packs a...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=P42VZScnduY
#EXTINF:735,18 Mile Trailer Tow Day 3 of Diesel Power Challenge 2014//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On Day 3 of Diesel Power Challenge 2014 10 reader selected trucks head to Bandimere Raceway as the contenders hook a utility trailer and tow 10 000 pounds through a single 1 8 mile dragstrip pass With only one attempt allowed the quickest time once again wins the event Watch as over 9 tons of diesel power fury thunders down the dragstrip Diesel...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=BUsyl23vH7E
#EXTINF:30,TORC LIVE Rounds 9 10 The Off Road Championship on the Motor Trend Channel July 19 20//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//Tune in this Saturday July 19th Sunday July 20 3 15pm EST to watch Rounds 9 10 of TORC Off Road Championship Series LIVE right here on the Motor Trend Channel The broadcast will begin with the PRO Series races the largest loudest and most competitive trials of the TORC tournament Throwdown in the U P Part 2 Located in Upper Peninsula UP at Bark...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=mjhNTjH8QAo
#EXTINF:715,Southern Adventure with Mom in a Diesel Jeep JK Dirt Every Day Ep 30//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On this episode of Dirt Every Day Fred Williams opts out of mailing the usual card and flowers for Mother s Day and instead sends his mom a plane ticket to fly south for a weekend of wheeling in Alabama The South is no slouch when it comes to great places to go off roading Equipped with a big Cummins diesel powered Jeep Wrangler and a James Baroud...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=cfrN1kqj6SQ
#EXTINF:763,14 Mile Drag Race Day 4 of Diesel Power Challenge 2014//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On Day 4 of Diesel Power Challenge 2014 the 10 reader selected trucks continue at Bandimere Raceway with the mile drag race in Quick 8 format After an hour of qualifying sessions the top 8 trucks are ranked then head into eliminations to see which truck stands as the fastest Diesel Power Challenge 2014 is a weeklong torture test that features 5...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=0-kAVoMvu0E
#EXTINF:445,2014 Ferrari LaFerrari The Prancing Horse to Rule Them All Ignition Ep 111//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On this episode of Ignition Carlos Lago heads back to Italy for a rare opportunity to drive Ferrari s latest flagship car the Ferrari LaFerrari Featuring a high revving 6 3 liter V12 and the industry s latest and most advanced hybrid engine technology this 1million hypercar produces a combined 950 horsepower and is so special that the company...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=TEnNaUg6Vm4
#EXTINF:657,1952 Willys Jeep vs 1976 Toyota Land Cruiser Generation Gap 4x4s//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//Cast your vote here http www hagerty com Articles Videos Articles 2014 07 28 Generation Gap 4X4 1 In the latest episode of Generation Gap Matt and Davin look at two vehicles that can go the distance a 1952 Willys M38 Jeep and a 1976 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 The M38 gets points for proudly serving in the Korean War as well as the Michigan National...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=UG5VPNug-es
#EXTINF:9272,REPLAY Round 10 TORC The Off Road Championship from Bark River MI//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//Watch a REPLAY of TORC The Off Road Championship webcast coverage from Bark River MI The broadcast will begin with the PRO Series races the largest loudest and most competitive trials of the TORC tournament Originally broadcast July 20 2014 Witness 900 Horsepower trucks fly thru the air side by side at speeds over 100MPH The quest for the most...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=elX1afVt6gg
#EXTINF:789,1933 Ford Pickup vs 1979 Dodge Express Generation Gap Trucks//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//Cast your vote here http www hagerty com Articles Videos Articles 2014 07 14 Generation Gap Trucks Matt and Davin have very different ideas as to what makes a good pickup For this episode Matt chose a 1979 Dodge Lil Red Express big Mopar V 8 extreme styling and very limited production Davin on the other hand went with a 1933 Ford Pickup Boasting...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=3uuc7FQAqt0
#EXTINF:2467,Easy Big Block Chevy Power Upgrades Plus Sheet Metal Beadrolling Tips Hot Rod Garage Ep 3//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On this episode of HOT ROD Garage Presented by Lincoln Tech Mike Finnegan gets tips for strengthening sheet metal using a bead roller from world famous fabricator Jamey Jordan owner of Handmade Seat Company Then he and David Freiburger eliminate a few electrical gremlins in the Roadkill 73 Chevy C30 ramp truck and pick up more power on the dyno by...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=5iIleaQjIz0
#EXTINF:906,Sled Pull Winners Announced Day 5 of 2014 Diesel Power Challenge//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On the 5th and final day of Diesel Power Challenge 2014 the 10 reader selected trucks fill up their tanks to test fuel economy before hitching up to the pulling sled in an attempt to haul it as far as possible on a packed down mud track in their final challenge event Then we wrap up the weeklong competition by presenting this year s diesel power...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=FVyWFXV5IrU
#EXTINF:22421,REPLAY Round 8 TORC The Off Road Championship from Crandon WI//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//Watch TORC A Replay of the Off Road Championship webcast coverage from Crandon WI Witness 900 Horsepower trucks fly thru the air side by side at speeds over 100MPH The quest for the most coveted championship in all of short course off road racing continues from Crandon WI Originally broadcast June 29 2014 See more behind the scenes on Facebook...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=_IupGMKK8f4
#EXTINF:1747,Supercharging a 5th Gen Camaro the Hemi Chevy Gasser Gets a Fuel System HOT ROD Garage Ep 2//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//In this episode of HOT ROD Garage presented by Lincoln Tech Finnegan blows up the stock clutch in a borrowed 2010 Camaro SS at the drag strip after installing an SLP supercharger kit and a pair of drag radials The blower pushed the power output from 420 to 575 horsepower and except for a couple extra holes in the valance bolted right onto the...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=RMmE-yPoero
#EXTINF:40,TORC LIVE Rounds 5 6 The Off Road Championship on the Motor Trend Channel June 14 15//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//Tune in this Saturday June 14th 2 30p EST and Sunday June 15th 12 45p EST to watch the TORC Off Road Championship Series LIVE right here on the Motor Trend Channel Part 1 of Rounds 5 6 Bark River Mich Throwdown in the U P Located in Upper Peninsula UP Michigan this is one of the most demanding tracks on the TORC schedule With some of the fastest...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=Aywo_ApNTDk
#EXTINF:754,Trailer Tow Obstacle Course Day 2 of Diesel Power Challenge 2014//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On Day 2 of Diesel Power Challenge 2014 the 10 reader selected truck contenders kick off with an event designed to assess each driver s skill The spotlight shifts from the truck s go fast prowess to the driver s ability to navigate a CDL style obstacle while maneuvering with a 10 000 pound tractor carrying trailer in tow The driver to complete the...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=nmZQIkIEHJQ
#EXTINF:413,2015 Alfa Romeo 4C The Most Affordable Supercar Ignition Ep 113//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On this episode of Ignition Carlos Lago gets behind the wheel of the new 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C to see if Italy s reintroduction into the entry level sports car market is worth all that it s hyped up to be With it s dynamic handling lively turbo soundtrack and it s expertly crafted F1 style carbon fiber tub the 4C is essentially a 55 000 supercar on...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=ySvb44ucuIE
#EXTINF:10501,REPLAY Round 7 TORC The Off Road Championship from Crandon WI//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//Watch TORC The Off Road Championship webcast coverage from Crandon WI Witness 900 Horsepower trucks fly thru the air side by side at speeds over 100MPH The quest for the most coveted championship in all of short course off road racing continues from Crandon WI See more behind the scenes on Facebook http www facebook com TORC OR the Official...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=HVD1VCI52yE
#EXTINF:657,1963 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray vs 2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Generation Gap Corvettes//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//Cast your vote here http www hagerty com Articles Videos Articles 2014 06 16 Generation Gap Corvette This week on Generation Gap Matt and Davin face a tough decision between the undeniable classic style and rarity of the 1963 Split Window Corvette and the modern convenience and power of the 2007 Corvette Z06 Which would you choose Cast your vote...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=zpYixypUjx8
#EXTINF:902,Dyno Testing Day 1 of Diesel Power Challenge 2014//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On Day 1 of Diesel Power Challenge 2014 10 reader selected trucks are strapped down for the chassis dyno competition held at ATS Diesel This event is all about the numbers as each vehicle s peak horsepower and torque numbers are added together for an overall total per pull With Nitrous allowed each contender is given 3 chances to score the highest...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=nftOgCLlP-Y
#EXTINF:618,2015 BMW M3 Restoring the Faith BMW M is Back Ignition Ep 112//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//On this episode of Ignition Carlos Lago heads to a rain soaked Road America to test the limits of the all new BMW M3 Reworked from the ground up the 2015 M3 ditches the screaming V8 of the last generation for an all new twin turbocharged inline six producing 425hp and 406lb ft of twisting force Designed to outperform its predecessor in every...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=JgXnbgS_XBk
#EXTINF:8038,REPLAY Round 9 TORC The Off Road Championship from Bark River MI//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//Watch a REPLAY of TORC The Off Road Championship webcast coverage from Bark River MI The broadcast will begin with the PRO Series races the largest loudest and most competitive trials of the TORC tournament Originally broadcast July 19 2014 Witness 900 Horsepower trucks fly thru the air side by side at speeds over 100MPH The quest for the most...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=t8C3cFcBcM4
#EXTINF:1330,Hemi Buildup on a 55 Chevy Bel Air Roadkill Ep 29//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//In Episode 8 of Roadkill we introduced you to the greatest engine swap project ever a Hemi into a 1955 Chevy Bel Air Nearly two years later we finally get Mike Finnegan s Mopar powered Tri Five on the road but not without a few problems along the way Blown head gaskets frayed wires and severe sleep deprivation are all overcome as Finnegan...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=mYgzxKepsjM
#EXTINF:784,1965 Dodge Coronet 500 vs 1995 BMW M3 Generation Gap Coupes//Youtube - Motor Trend Channel//In the latest episode of Generation Gap Davin and Matt choose their favorite performance coupes Requirements two doors four seats and plenty of scoot Davin picked a Dodge Coronet 500 with a 383 V 8 engine and Matt chose a BMW M3 equipped with a 3 0L straight six Which would you pick Cast your vote here http www hagerty com articles videos Articles...//Autos////tvshow|0|0|False|1|NR|
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?path=/root/video&action=play_video&videoid=NOoW--_Ii4w 

Reverse:
PHP Code:
#EXTM3U

The above should give you a idea of what to expect from the sort switches, if you are missing something try increasing the _3 limit...
Fixed the previous channel bug by updating to latest dev version. What is odd I am using latest dev version (downloaded 10 minutes ago) and am trying to use smallstepback on channel type 1 and it is not working. Is there any way I can log me trying to use smallstepback to send it to you. Also after updating to the lastest dev version, over half of my channels are no longer colored by genre type, is that something that will build over time, or is something wrong?
(2014-07-30, 01:03)stickemup Wrote: Fixed the previous channel bug by updating to latest dev version. What is odd I am using latest dev version (downloaded 10 minutes ago) and am trying to use smallstepback on channel type 1 and it is not working. Is there any way I can log me trying to use smallstepback to send it to you. Also after updating to the lastest dev version, over half of my channels are no longer colored by genre type, is that something that will build over time, or is something wrong?

No changes were made to smallstep, so make sure your remote is mapped correctly... does the smallstep work with the keyboard? if yes then its on your end...

again, no changes made to genre colors, are you sure it's enabled? did you disable "find missing data"?
(2014-07-30, 01:09)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-07-30, 01:03)stickemup Wrote: Fixed the previous channel bug by updating to latest dev version. What is odd I am using latest dev version (downloaded 10 minutes ago) and am trying to use smallstepback on channel type 1 and it is not working. Is there any way I can log me trying to use smallstepback to send it to you. Also after updating to the lastest dev version, over half of my channels are no longer colored by genre type, is that something that will build over time, or is something wrong?

No changes were made to smallstep, so make sure your remote is mapped correctly... does the smallstep work with the keyboard? if yes then its on your end...

again, no changes made to genre colors, are you sure it's enabled? did you disable "find missing data"?

It does not work with the keyboard either. Both my remote key, and keyboard key for smallstepback work outside of PSTVL but not inside. Find missing data is on, and I am positive color by genre is on.

Edit: For reference I have it mapped to the "g" key on the keyboard, and my remote uses flirc to just send a keyboard press of "g" as well. Would using the key "g" cause any conflict because that is the only thing I can think of?
(2014-07-29, 21:11)LakersFan Wrote:

I figured out what my problem was.....I had a custom skin but I had a folder inside the custom folder with the skin files. So I put them the way they needed to be and now I do not get that script error....might be worth a try for you if this is something you might have done.
Ok, thanks for getting back to me. That seems to be a different issue than I'm having, unfortunately...
Sorry if this has been answered already but I could not find anything online or by looking through the thread.

I'm currently switching to OpenELEC 4.0.7 from a Win7/Gotham setup and apparently had an older master.zip for PTVL. I'm now stuck at 0.4.6 and have tried uninstalling and deleting the addon_data folder for PTVL. If I try using the self update I get the change log but no discernible way to tell it to apply the update. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

All versions of PTVL I've used have been the stable releases. I'm not where the debug files are located but would be glad to upload if someone could point me in the right direction.
  • 366(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45