• 379(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-08-26, 01:41)druiz Wrote: XBMC Debug Logs......or are their seperate logs for PSTL? If So were would they be stored.

Xbmc debug with level 1 debugging enabled...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
[/quote]
http://www.filebot.net this will automatically sort your movies into folder structure. It isn't right 100% of the time but having to go on a fix one once in a while aint too bad. I use it to automate my media center.
[/quote]

Cool. I'll check it out. I use File 2 Folder because all I need to do is put the downloads into their own folders. If there was something out there that can do it automatically then that would be great. I see something about automation with filebot so I hope it is what I'm looking for. Thank You!
(2014-08-25, 00:30)cult Wrote: Hello everyone,

I seem to be having an interesting issue with the Advanced Settings area on some of my channels that I was wondering if anyone had run into before previously.

On some of my channels I have configured to basically serve as channel to be interleaved into another. On these channels I have an Advanced Rule set to reset the channel every day using the "Reset Every X Days" to 1 day. Since these are also channels to be interleaved I am using the "Don't Play this Channel" rule. I have this setup on a few different formats of channels including some channels configured as YouTube playlists along with others configured to play direct from a local directory on the PC.

The weird thing seems to the that whenever I use the "Reset Every X Days" rule it seems to make all of the rules configured for the channel stop functioning. Once I turn off the rule it seems to allow the other configured advanced rules to be able to function. Even stranger is that when I open the channel in the Channel Configuration editor, the entry where the rule is configured appears on the screen as blank. But then I click the area where the rule should be and the configured rule is visible.

I've tried troubleshooting this a few different ways by manually configuring the channel directly in the settings2.xml file along with attempting to rebuild the channel through the Channel Configuration editor. I've also deleted and recreated my settings2.xml file several times only to have the same issue occur every time I configure the "Reset Every X Days" rule. This has happened to me now on two different PCs so it makes me wonder if I'm just doing something screwy, can't figure out what that would be though.

By any chance has any one encountered this issue before? I'm worried that I might be just losing my mind lol Big Grin

No ideas from anyone on this yet huh? I know this is kind of a tricky issue, I can't figure out a solution either. I thought it might be good though to post a log of how I currently have these channels configured. I'm pretty sure that the "Reset Every X Days" rule is s the "value="13"" rule which looks right so I'm not sure what the issue could be:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=276717

Additionally since others here seem to have some luck with doing a reinstall I gave that a shot but looks like I'm running into the same issue on both PCs. If anyone has any ideas about this one please let me know. Thanks so much - this extension is a big reason why I'm addicted to xbmc.
(2014-08-26, 12:46)cult Wrote:

I seem to be having an interesting issue with the Advanced Settings area on some of my channels that I was wondering if anyone had run into before previously.

On some of my channels I have configured to basically serve as channel to be interleaved into another. On these channels I have an Advanced Rule set to reset the channel every day using the "Reset Every X Days" to 1 day. Since these are also channels to be interleaved I am using the "Don't Play this Channel" rule. I have this setup on a few different formats of channels including some channels configured as YouTube playlists along with others configured to play direct from a local directory on the PC.

The weird thing seems to the that whenever I use the "Reset Every X Days" rule it seems to make all of the rules configured for the channel stop functioning. Once I turn off the rule it seems to allow the other configured advanced rules to be able to function. Even stranger is that when I open the channel in the Channel Configuration editor, the entry where the rule is configured appears on the screen as blank. But then I click the area where the rule should be and the configured rule is visible.

I've tried troubleshooting this a few different ways by manually configuring the channel directly in the settings2.xml file along with attempting to rebuild the channel through the Channel Configuration editor. I've also deleted and recreated my settings2.xml file several times only to have the same issue occur every time I configure the "Reset Every X Days" rule. This has happened to me now on two different PCs so it makes me wonder if I'm just doing something screwy, can't figure out what that would be though.

By any chance has any one encountered this issue before? I'm worried that I might be just losing my mind lol Big Grin

No ideas from anyone on this yet huh? I know this is kind of a tricky issue, I can't figure out a solution either. I thought it might be good though to post a log of how I currently have these channels configured. I'm pretty sure that the "Reset Every X Days" rule is s the "value="13"" rule which looks right so I'm not sure what the issue could be:

Additionally since others here seem to have some luck with doing a reinstall I gave that a shot but looks like I'm running into the same issue on both PCs. If anyone has any ideas about this one please let me know. Thanks so much - this extension is a big reason why I'm addicted to xbmc.

I tested this yesterday and can say that I had that exact same problem. Any time I tried to add the "Reset channel every X amount days" advanced rule to a channel, it would cancel out all the advanced rules for that channel.

And then as a control, I would remove the "Reset channel every X amount of days" rule and the other advanced rules for that channel would Immediately start working again.

I have no idea what's causing the bug, but I can at least verify that it happened on my system when I tested it.
(2014-08-22, 21:26)amcfarla Wrote:
(2014-08-22, 19:46)tromy Wrote:
(2014-08-22, 18:54)amcfarla Wrote: I have a channel that I have setup to pull all the videos from a directory, which all the videos are 10 minutes or shorter(some maybe a minute at most). When I exit PseudoTV Live and reopen it, it always is at the same video when it starts, so I am watching the same videos every time. I have made sure in the PseudoTV settings is set to not ignore any videos than are smaller than a certain minute length, but that didn't fix the issue. Has anyone else run into this issue and was able to resolve it? Thank you.
You can open channel configuration and apply to the directory channel the advanced rule "Force real time mode"

Let me give that a try, wasn't sure what that setting was for. Thanks.

Unfortunately, this didn't resolve the issue, the channel still starts at the same video every time. None of these videos are scanned into the library so the only way I can use them in Pseudo TV Live is by directory option.
Is the community network dead? I don't see any new contributions... if this continues the list will be closed to contributors only!

Current contributors are exempt from any future lock outs:
  • scilzmca
    parraBR
    johnnyparanoia
    PTVLRedkiller
    ryanmichaelmcclure
    Peppy6582
If you contributed and are not on the above list, PM me please... The rest will be removed, and won't have access to the community list autotuning.

This feature was requested, and is used by many... but it's off the back of others, which wasn't the point of the community. Its not hard to share Smile
(2014-08-26, 13:38)ARYEZ Wrote:
(2014-08-26, 12:46)cult Wrote:

I tested this yesterday and can say that I had that exact same problem. Any time I tried to add the "Reset channel every X amount days" advanced rule to a channel, it would cancel out all the advanced rules for that channel.

And then as a control, I would remove the "Reset channel every X amount of days" rule and the other advanced rules for that channel would Immediately start working again.

I have no idea what's causing the bug, but I can at least verify that it happened on my system when I tested it.

Should be fixed in next update
(2014-08-26, 19:47)Lunatixz Wrote: Is the community network dead? I don't see any new contributions... if this continues the list will be closed to contributors only!

• parraBR
    johnnyparanoia
    PTVLRedkiller
    ryanmichaelmcclure
    Peppy6582
If you contributed and are not on the above list, PM me please... The rest will be removed, and won't have access to the community list autotuning.

This feature was requested, and is used by many... but it's off the back of others, which wasn't the point of the community. Its not hard to share Smile

Hi Luna,

I would like to contribute to the community list but I'm really only familiar with mainstream channels like vevo, espn, endgadget etc.. Pretty much every source I've ever heard of is already on the list. I'm being honest here.

I'll keep looking for something to add, but I won't waste everyone's time by adding a source with bad content just so I can keep access to the list.

Just my two cents.

Thanks for your hard work Big Grin
(2014-08-26, 19:47)Lunatixz Wrote: Is the community network dead? I don't see any new contributions... if this continues the list will be closed to contributors only!

• parraBR
    johnnyparanoia
    PTVLRedkiller
    ryanmichaelmcclure
    Peppy6582

I added a lot of stuff and plan to add more in the future I just have not been messing with xbmc the last few months I will get back to it soon kids are in school again now so I got quiet time again lol. 6 kids between 7 and 15 makes it hard to do anything at my house.
(2014-08-26, 23:14)scilz Wrote:

• parraBR
    johnnyparanoia
    PTVLRedkiller
    ryanmichaelmcclure
    Peppy6582

I added a lot of stuff and plan to add more in the future I just have not been messing with xbmc the last few months I will get back to it soon kids are in school again now so I got quiet time again lol. 6 kids between 7 and 15 makes it hard to do anything at my house.

Of course, apologize for forgetting

(2014-08-26, 23:13)plasmicfire Wrote:

• parraBR
    johnnyparanoia
    PTVLRedkiller
    ryanmichaelmcclure
    Peppy6582

Hi Luna,

I would like to contribute to the community list but I'm really only familiar with mainstream channels like vevo, espn, endgadget etc.. Pretty much every source I've ever heard of is already on the list. I'm being honest here.

I'll keep looking for something to add, but I won't waste everyone's time by adding a source with bad content just so I can keep access to the list.

Just my two cents.

Thanks for your hard work Big Grin

I understand... but it's months at a time with no new posts. Since the works already done I won't remove the feature, just lock it to actual contributors.

Everyone has their own personal spin on sources and setups, as long as the content is properly documented you are free to add anything you want, other users can then decide if its okay or not. But there is no point in being added to the community list if you never add anything.

Even if you can't add anything new, you can creatively use those youtube sources to create youtube community network channel... There is something for everyone!

I'm also sure there are a lot more plugin configuration being used then those already posted... never hurts to share...

• scilzmca
    parraBR
    johnnyparanoia
    PTVLRedkiller
    ryanmichaelmcclure
    Peppy6582

I'm probably going to get chastised for this, so I apologize in advance. But what is "community network" and "community list"? Different streams that are shared?

Sorry I've only been playing with PTVL for a short while now... Confused
(2014-08-27, 00:29)LakersFan Wrote:

• scilzmca
    parraBR
    johnnyparanoia
    PTVLRedkiller
    ryanmichaelmcclure
    Peppy6582

I'm probably going to get chastised for this, so I apologize in advance. But what is "community network" and "community list"? Different streams that are shared?

Sorry I've only been playing with PTVL for a short while now... Confused

I added this feature months ago at the reqeust of some users that wanted:
A). a sharable list of sources (aka Plugin, Internet, Youtube, RSS).
B). Pluto.TV type youtube channels

So I created the community list... if you ever Autotuned anything under the "Community List" heading... you are drawing from the user lists...

For more information click on the link in post 1, when the community list is locked to contributors only, non contributors won't beable to autotune from those lists anymore.

• parraBR
    johnnyparanoia
    PTVLRedkiller
    ryanmichaelmcclure
    Peppy6582

birth control, man. did you figure out where babies come from yet?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-08-27, 00:48)bry- Wrote:

• parraBR
    johnnyparanoia
    PTVLRedkiller
    ryanmichaelmcclure
    Peppy6582

birth control, man. did you figure out where babies come from yet?

lol
Development branch updated to v.0.4.7e

Please any users outside EST. please test ustvnow auto tune, let me know if it's insync and if not off by how much?
  • 379(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45