• 384(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-08-29, 02:47)bigsteel99 Wrote:
(2014-08-29, 01:57)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-08-29, 01:39)bigsteel99 Wrote: [quoteLunatixz' pid='1783244' dateline='1409264090']
I'm going to push a stable update tonight to fix mute... anything else I need to know about ?

Donor features not working and Ustv keeps reloading every few seconds. Do you need log or is this a known issue.

What donor feature isn't working?

UStvnow? keeps on reloading? can you give me details... not really sure what that means Smile

When I put in my user name and password and click enter nothing happens. Ustv would play for a couple of seconds then cut out reload and start playing again. I noticed that after a couple of minutes Ustv has returned to normal.
[/quote]

So you don't know if donor features have a problem? you're saying you can't activate it?
Check that you entered the correct username and password...
otherwise you need to try activating and send me a log so I can see what's going on...

What's ustv? I don't think this is a problem with PTVL...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-08-29, 03:09)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-08-29, 02:47)bigsteel99 Wrote:
(2014-08-29, 01:57)Lunatixz Wrote: Donor features not working and Ustv keeps reloading every few seconds. Do you need log or is this a known issue.

What donor feature isn't working?

UStvnow? keeps on reloading? can you give me details... not really sure what that means Smile

When I put in my user name and password and click enter nothing happens. Ustv would play for a couple of seconds then cut out reload and start playing again. I noticed that after a couple of minutes Ustv has returned to normal.
I can't activate the donor features nor enter the channel configuration. Pressing enter does nothing there is no response at all from those two settings, will run again tomorrow and will provide logs.

So you don't know if donor features have a problem? you're saying you can't activate it?
Check that you entered the correct username and password...
otherwise you need to try activating and send me a log so I can see what's going on...

What's ustv? I don't think this is a problem with PTVL...
[/quote]
I have an M3U playlist and PTVL's channel configuration doesn't recognized it. It only seems to recognize XSP playlilsts. Is there an easy way to convert a M3U into a XSP so I can use it as the base for a channel?
(2014-08-29, 04:29)RockDawg Wrote: I have an M3U playlist and PTVL's channel configuration doesn't recognized it. It only seems to recognize XSP playlilsts. Is there an easy way to convert a M3U into a XSP so I can use it as the base for a channel?

Not that I know of...
I Luna:

Couple of quick questions I am hoping you can address.

1. I am runing AFTV and have uploaded a custom remote control file which makes up/down the volume. In PSTV up and down is channel up and channel down....which is fine and is working as normal...is there anyway to map left and right to be volume only within PTVL

2. Most of the time PTVL loads fairly quickly ( hitting 100% within 10 seconds)...every once in a while though it updates the channles and it hangs at 13 percent for about 4 min then again at 47 % for another 5 min. Is there anyway to speed up the channel building process and/or not have it update channels so often? I'm wondering what the hang up is since it happens only a few times, ie 1-13 percent is almost instant...then 5 min lag, then 13 percent to 47 is almost instant and then lag..then it finishes super quick.

3. Is there any way to normalize audio? ( this may be an XBMC settings) I have movies that are VERY soft and then tv shows that are obnoxiously loud.

4. I have modified some skin properties to adjust parts that were off center etc..etc.. yesterday an update go pushed which I accepted....and all my settings were gone....I re-did them, and I got home just now and I see there is another update. Is there anyway to retain the settings to the skin when updating?

Thank you
Why is it that PTVL creates M3U files, but doesn't recognize them?
(2014-08-29, 04:51)RockDawg Wrote: Why is it that PTVL creates M3U files, but doesn't recognize them?

M3U is for internal use, PseudoTV isn't meant to use external m3us.

@ druiz 1. Use xbmc plugin called keymap 2. Different chtypes take longer to parse. You can always remove the offending channel. 3. I think xbmc amplify audio is a dynamic suppressor... 4. Yes share your corrections and I'll add them to my git.
(2014-08-27, 16:03)Lunatixz Wrote: I'm planning on adding Playon Autotuning... I would like to hear suggestions on content and options you would want...

Thanks

Planned so far:

Hulu:
Your subscriptions
Recently added feature films

Netflix:
My List
Top Picks for...

Is HBO Go possible?
I've been using PseudoTV Live for a while and have several large (1000+ videos) YouTube channels. I'm also on a Raspberry Pi with a slow WiFi connection. Sometimes when switching between videos, it would load slowly, then attempt to switch to the next channel. The next video would eventually load and play, but as far as PseudoTV knew it had switched channels. The EPG would display as being on the next channel from the one playing, and when it was time to switch videos again, it would play the next video of the channel it switched to. I was able to stop this behavior by commenting out this section in resources/lib/Overlay.py:

Code:
#if self.notPlayingCount > 6:
        #    try:
        #        self.getControl(101).setLabel('Error Loading: Changing Channel')
        #    except:
        #        pass

#    self.channelUp()
        #    self.log("error three peat invalid channel, Changing Channel")
        #    return

This fixes the problem and PseudoTV works how I want it to. Could this be made a settable option?
(2014-08-29, 08:01)nickca Wrote: I've been using PseudoTV Live for a while and have several large (1000+ videos) YouTube channels. I'm also on a Raspberry Pi with a slow WiFi connection. Sometimes when switching between videos, it would load slowly, then attempt to switch to the next channel. The next video would eventually load and play, but as far as PseudoTV knew it had switched channels. The EPG would display as being on the next channel from the one playing, and when it was time to switch videos again, it would play the next video of the channel it switched to. I was able to stop this behavior by commenting out this section in resources/lib/Overlay.py:

Code:
#if self.notPlayingCount > 6:
        #    try:
        #        self.getControl(101).setLabel('Error Loading: Changing Channel')
        #    except:
        #        pass

#    self.channelUp()
        #    self.log("error three peat invalid channel, Changing Channel")
        #    return

This fixes the problem and PseudoTV works how I want it to. Could this be made a settable option?

No this is a required fail safe. Do you have play next video enabled in XBMC? If so try disabling it...
Hi,
Okay here goes....
Got a unicode error which i had fixed and forgotten about...

heres the log... https://www.dropbox.com/s/h63vvou44yl05b...e.log?dl=0

Here is my fix...

globals.py

def uni(string, encoding = 'utf-8'):
if isinstance(string, basestring):
if not isinstance(string, unicode):
string = unicode(string, encoding, errors='ignore')

The previous semapore error seems to have been caused by the absence of a setting2.xml.( I was assuming it would generate a new one when autotuning ).
Autotuned with superfavorites not selected and all worked fine.

Added this snippet for testing with a forced channel reset

<setting id="Channel_33_type" value="15" />
<setting id="Channel_33_time" value="888" />
<setting id="Channel_33_1" value="plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/BlazeTamer" />
<setting id="Channel_33_2" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_33_3" value="Create New Super Folder,Explore Kodi favourites,iSearch,Search,LiveStreams,Movies,Episodes,PseudoTV_Live,PseudoTV_More,PseudoTV_Music,PseudoTV_Sport,TVPlayer" />
<setting id="Channel_33_4" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_33_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_33_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_33_rule_1_opt_1" value="BlazeTamer" />
<setting id="Channel_33_changed" value="True" />

I end up with an empty playlist for channel 33. Here is the log....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8e5ho0jo0spxku/xbmc.log?dl=0

thnx for any assistance...
(2014-08-28, 19:43)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-08-28, 19:20)oval61251 Wrote:
(2014-08-28, 14:27)bry- Wrote: read the first 3 posts.

Yeah I already did and I did again. Nothing stands out to me, since I am very new to XBMC alot of this stuff is over my head.

What are you trying to do? watch "wired pay cable" or "OTA" TV on PTVL?

Can someone tell me what problems they are expenicing with mute? I know about mute on start... that was fixed, but is there another problem?
wired pay cable, which im sure i will need a cable card
(2014-08-29, 18:09)oval61251 Wrote:
(2014-08-28, 19:43)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-08-28, 19:20)oval61251 Wrote: Yeah I already did and I did again. Nothing stands out to me, since I am very new to XBMC alot of this stuff is over my head.

What are you trying to do? watch "wired pay cable" or "OTA" TV on PTVL?

Can someone tell me what problems they are expenicing with mute? I know about mute on start... that was fixed, but is there another problem?
wired pay cable, which im sure i will need a cable card

HD-Homerun Prime
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I see that I am the only one having issue with "smart playlists" after the last upgrade to 0.4.8.I believe it's a unicode error,because my playlists contain greek characters(plot,.tags,genres...)
So I made 2 new playlists,one only with english characters and it plays fine.
The other one with greek characters PLTV can't see it at all,creates the m3u but it's empty.

log if it helps: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2vk3h09cfdhr8hd/xbmc.log?dl=0

Thanks
Auto update working for everyone? I have had to manually update. Will let you know if the latest.. a build works for me
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
  • 384(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45