• 418(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Lunatixz can we add an exclusion to Last.fm please? Stupid people reading Audio books keep ending up in the playlist.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
@bry- Sure, Ill PM you.

As I stated above all my issues are resolved. here's a screenshot of my end result https://www.dropbox.com/s/byxmavsth321ay...5.png?dl=0 after 10 hours+ Big Grin. I think when Lunatixz fixes the epg problem the complete setup shouldn't take no longer than an hour though.

I am looking for a custom skin. Any ideas where I can find some? Anybody Smile
I keep founding broken download links
(2014-09-22, 01:46)bry- Wrote: Lunatixz can we add an exclusion to Last.fm please? Stupid people reading Audio books keep ending up in the playlist.

Not possible, api I'm using doesn't allow filtering.

(2014-09-22, 01:49)breezytm Wrote: @bry- Sure, Ill PM you.

As I stated above all my issues are resolved. here's a screenshot of my end result https://www.dropbox.com/s/byxmavsth321ay...5.png?dl=0 after 10 hours+ Big Grin. I think when Lunatixz fixes the epg problem the complete setup shouldn't take no longer than an hour though.

If you are going to use PTVL with 100+ livetv channels including xmltv.
I would limit the xmltv listing to 1 days worth, and update it every 22hrs.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-09-22, 02:01)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-09-22, 01:46)bry- Wrote: Lunatixz can we add an exclusion to Last.fm please? Stupid people reading Audio books keep ending up in the playlist.

I have the mc2xml running on my nas as a cron job every day at 4:00 similarly to my windows media center htpc.

Question: Is that missing logo looking box in this picture configurable? I am guessing it's for tv shows and movies poster. I don't plan on using pseudo tv for that.
(2014-09-22, 02:38)breezytm Wrote:
(2014-09-22, 02:01)Lunatixz Wrote:

I have the mc2xml running on my nas as a cron job every day at 4:00 similarly to my windows media center htpc.

Question: Is that missing logo looking box in this picture configurable? I am guessing it's for tv shows and movies poster. I don't plan on using pseudo tv for that.

That's not one of my skins...
@breezytm - this post has all ptv/l themes that I could find. May require some additional tinkering with all the progress @Lunatixz has made throughout the versions. Most recent on the list is Silver by @tromy. still waiting for luna to link to the post in his first 3 posts somewhere in case it inspires some folks.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
@Lunatixz

It must be. I don't have any other. I am using kodi defautl skin (confluence) and under visual this is skin is label as 'classic'.
@bry- I want custom skin like concast, time whoner etc...Not skins that requires me to change xbmc skin to use it. I'll go through the thread some more.

@Lunatixz here's two logs for ya. The whole reason why I spent so much time to get this working was to set it up on my firetv and that isn't going to well. 1. It's not pulling the channels from hdhomerun. 2. All the settings keep going back to default. I am not sure if it's because I am telling it not to autotuning after it fails to add retrieve the channels. 3. I can't navigate pass /sdcard/android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/. Access denied. So I am guessing an alternate option will be needed to support channel logos. Maybe you can allow custom path. If anyone got it to work on amazon fire tv. I am all ears.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbxa6r34wtiqtb...c.log?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hhuqn731ben2en...v.log?dl=0
(2014-09-21, 17:17)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-09-21, 10:14)tromy Wrote: Testing new dev version 0.5.0a but the xmltv issue still occurs(6 hours back)Sad
I don't use hd homerun just pvr backend

Did you force channel reset? I'm not seeing any sync issues... but the last updated should have fixed it, I'll double check
I did but no luck.
Fresh install v0.5.0a autotune only pvr backend,loads and plays fine but xmltv file is out of sync
Log if helps: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s6qvqu7woh1vno...v.log?dl=0

Also the option to bring up the audio-video settings(including downloading subs) pressing "M" on keyboard has dissapeared after version 0.4.7.Can you get it back?(Very useful with direct plugin channel types)

Thank you
(2014-09-22, 04:23)breezytm Wrote: @Lunatixz

It must be. I don't have any other. I am using kodi defautl skin (confluence) and under visual this is skin is label as 'classic'.

Classic skins are old non updated skins... Is Classic or Original to PseudoTV but not PseudoTV Live

(2014-09-22, 08:43)tromy Wrote:
(2014-09-21, 17:17)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-09-21, 10:14)tromy Wrote: Testing new dev version 0.5.0a but the xmltv issue still occurs(6 hours back)Sad
I don't use hd homerun just pvr backend

Did you force channel reset? I'm not seeing any sync issues... but the last updated should have fixed it, I'll double check
I did but no luck.
Fresh install v0.5.0a autotune only pvr backend,loads and plays fine but xmltv file is out of sync
Log if helps: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s6qvqu7woh1vno...v.log?dl=0

Also the option to bring up the audio-video settings(including downloading subs) pressing "M" on keyboard has dissapeared after version 0.4.7.Can you get it back?(Very useful with direct plugin channel types)

Thank you

Please send me xmltv, also 'M' has been disabled, use 'S' to bring up sub's.
Hi all. Love this app. Here's my issue. Whenever there is a PseudoTV update (and it completes succesfully), the release log pops up. I click back to get out of it. And then I try to get back into PseudoTV Live, and nothing happens. I have to close out of XBMC, get back into it, and then PseudoTV Live works perfectly.

Any idea? I'm using 13.2.
(2014-09-22, 14:50)gman3042 Wrote: Hi all. Love this app. Here's my issue. Whenever there is a PseudoTV update (and it completes succesfully), the release log pops up. I click back to get out of it. And then I try to get back into PseudoTV Live, and nothing happens. I have to close out of XBMC, get back into it, and then PseudoTV Live works perfectly.

Any idea? I'm using 13.2.

I think I had similar issues, it turned out that I had both the development and main version in my addon's folder. Once I made it just 1, it worked.

Check your addons folder for script.pseudotv.live-development and script.pseudotv.live-master. You would probably want to remove the script.pseudotv.live-development folder.
(2014-09-22, 14:37)Lunatixz Wrote: Please send me xmltv, also 'M' has been disabled, use 'S' to bring up sub's.
Here is the xmltv file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l7v2x1wxr269t5...v.xml?dl=0
Have been using it with success until last dev

Also "S" brings up only "quit menu"not sub menu on my end using confluence

Version 0.4.7 "S" brings up both menus(subs+quit)
"M" brings up subs menu

ThanksSmile
(2014-09-22, 17:07)tromy Wrote:
(2014-09-22, 14:37)Lunatixz Wrote: Please send me xmltv, also 'M' has been disabled, use 'S' to bring up sub's.

"M" brings up subs menu

ThanksSmile

My bad,
T Toggle subtitles on and off

no M brings up the player OSD.

K back to problem... so you are saying something broke in the latest build?

refresh my memory:

Hdhomerun?
strm or upnp autotune?
manual setup?

what broke again... sorry at wokr, don't have time to look over past posts...
edit

(2014-09-22, 18:27)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-09-22, 17:07)tromy Wrote:

"M" brings up subs menu

ThanksSmile

My bad,
T Toggle subtitles on and off

no M brings up the player OSD.

K back to problem... so you are saying something broke in the latest build?

refresh my memory:

Hdhomerun?
strm or upnp autotune?
manual setup?

what broke again... sorry at wokr, don't have time to look over past posts...
So to sum up,the upgrade from 0.4.7. to 0.5.0a gives me 3 issues:

1.None key on the keyboard brings up the option to download subs(before the upgrade key "M" or "S" did the job)

2.Xmltv out of sync.I use manual setup through pvr backend with the same xmltv file I get from the the early stages of PLTV

3.Unicode issue with movie smart playlists(the known issue)

Roll back to 0.4.7. all issues vanished

Thanks
  • 418(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45