• 232(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
east would be the right one good luck though i don't think that matters
Guess I'm just gonna have to wait until xbmc guys make a fix.
(2014-04-08, 04:41)frieten Wrote: Guess I'm just gonna have to wait until xbmc guys make a fix.

Its not xbmc most likely ustvnow plugin
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
or you could manually add them since you said that worked for you.
Yeah I have. It still does the seek thing though
@Lunatixz, this repository has a pluto.tv plugin you may be able to pick apart. Till then I'm going to try to manually add the plugin links to my settings2.xml.
https://code.google.com/p/kinkin-xbmc-repository/
I'm trying to build a soccer channel from a playlist with weekly highlights shows. But it seems pseudotv keeps ignoring some of them.
Match of the Day I get through sickbeard, others like Bundesliga sportschau or Revista de la liga I get from other sources for wich I make basic nfo's.
They get added fine to my library, they play fine in xbmc, they are included in the playlist (wich I've set to just display episodes from the last 2 weeks), but they will just not appear in my channel, only match of the day episodes are added and I cannot figure out why.

PM'd log.
You'll notice I tried building channels 2 times, I retried after remuxing the files to see if that helped somehow.
@Lunatixz

i'm experiencing the cache issue again that i mentioned previously where its not picking up the latest episodes from a playlist (even though they appear when i enter the playlist manually).

I'll pm you the log.

I'm using the latest git version. You've resolved it previously but for whatever reason its reoccurring again. System caching is not enabled and i've deleted the cache folder each time i've tried.

edit: Resolved it by renaming the commoncache.db in the xbmc temp folder so that a new one had to created. Why this needed to be done, i do not know.
(2014-04-08, 14:54)redhalo Wrote: @Lunatixz, this repository has a pluto.tv plugin you may be able to pick apart. Till then I'm going to try to manually add the plugin links to my settings2.xml.

Yeah I showed him that a few days ago, would be cool to have in Smile
(2014-04-08, 19:01)kaiseruk Wrote: @Lunatixz

i'm experiencing the cache issue again that i mentioned previously where its not picking up the latest episodes from a playlist (even though they appear when i enter the playlist manually).

I'll pm you the log.

I'm using the latest git version. You've resolved it previously but for whatever reason its reoccurring again. System caching is not enabled and i've deleted the cache folder each time i've tried.

edit: Resolved it by renaming the commoncache.db in the xbmc temp folder so that a new one had to created. Why this needed to be done, i do not know.

It doesn't, if you disabled system cache its not being used. Even if it was being used its on a 24hr purge cycle so if you set your channel to update daily it will. I think maybe you are unfamiliar with how Pseudo works? Once a playlist is built the only way to add new content is:
Data is all old (ie. No media in queue)
You set a force refresh rule for the channel.
You trigger force reset in settings.

All those options will result in adding new media.
Mine is set to reset each time its opened, thats why i posted. It would not generate a new playlist.

It had been working each day (i.e. generating playlist with newest media) since you made the previous cache update, until today when i opened it and it wouldnt show anything added in last 24 hours (until i made it generate the commoncache file again).

btw what do mean by "You set a force refresh rule for the channel". Can you have a channel refresh without exiting pseudotv? If so, is there any guide?
(2014-04-07, 19:45)zensbert Wrote: I wanted to try the new version, but it stops after creating a directory channel, containing a directory with a mutated vowel,

19:41:12 T:1940 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-FileAccess: trying to open O:\Dokus\BBC Earth - Die grössten Naturereignisse\E03 Wunder der Serengeti.mkv
19:41:12 T:1940 DEBUG: script.pseudotv-MKVParser: findHeader
19:41:12 T:1940 DEBUG: script.pseudotv-MKVParser: Duration is 2967
19:41:12 T:1940 ERROR: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelListThread: Unknown Channel Creation Exception
19:41:12 T:1940 ERROR: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelListThread: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Zensbert\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv.live-master\resources\lib\ChannelListThread.py", line 87, in run
if self.chanlist.setupChannel(i + 1, True, True, False) == True:
File "C:\Users\Zensbert\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv.live-master\resources\lib\ChannelList.py", line 511, in setupChannel
if self.makeChannelList(channel, chtype, chsetting1, chsetting2, chsetting3, chsetting4, append) == True:
File "C:\Users\Zensbert\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv.live-master\resources\lib\ChannelList.py", line 668, in makeChannelList
fileList = self.createDirectoryPlaylist(setting1)
File "C:\Users\Zensbert\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv.live-master\resources\lib\ChannelList.py", line 1182, in createDirectoryPlaylist
tmpstr = str(duration) + ',' + uni(title) + "//" + '' + "//" + description + "//" + 'Unknown' + "//" + '' + "//" + 'LiveID|' + '\n' + uni(LocalFLE)
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 27: ordinal not in range(128)

and i still cant get the streaming channel get to work; if i check the url in vlc, it starts immediately, in pseudotv black screen & crash..

<setting id="Channel_1_type" value="9" />
<setting id="Channel_1_1" value="5400" />
<setting id="Channel_1_2" value="rtmp://flash.cdn.deluxemusic.tv/deluxemusic.tv-live/web_850.stream" />
<setting id="Channel_1_3" value="VevoTV" />
<setting id="Channel_1_4" value="Sit back and enjoy a 24/7 stream of music videos on VEVO TV." />
<setting id="Channel_1_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_1_time" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_opt_1" value="VevoTV" />

took this from ur example and just changed the url.. am i doing sth wrong?

sry that u have so much work with me..

Hi luna,
maybe u skipped my post, you didn´t answer; still got the Problem with mutated vowels in subdirectorys and with the one streaming channel; updated librtmp, played a bit with cache settings usw, no impact.
could you check if the stream loads on your pseudotv?

Thx
(2014-04-08, 19:40)kaiseruk Wrote: Mine is set to reset each time its opened, thats why i posted. It would not generate a new playlist.

It had been working each day (i.e. generating playlist with newest media) since you made the previous cache update, until today when i opened it and it wouldnt show anything added in last 24 hours (until i made it generate the commoncache file again).

btw what do mean by "You set a force refresh rule for the channel". Can you have a channel refresh without exiting pseudotv? If so, is there any guide?

I have to rule out user error, i'm almost 99% sure its not a problem. Not to say there isn't something I overlooked...

Disabling cache was fixed, so it shouldn't cache anymore! even if it was still caching it would add new info after 24hrs.

A channel won't add new info unless you tell it to. that's why there is an advanced rule to force a channel to reset after a certain amount of days.
for now the refresh requires you to exit and start pseudotv, but I'm adding a new mode which will allow it the refresh while running (not functional).

for now your only two options are the ones I listed previously. those examples will always add new data to your channel.
nothing has changed and the "cache" issue isn't at fault since we fixed the way it works last time...

(2014-04-08, 19:47)zensbert Wrote:
(2014-04-07, 19:45)zensbert Wrote: I wanted to try the new version, but it stops after creating a directory channel, containing a directory with a mutated vowel,

19:41:12 T:1940 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-FileAccess: trying to open O:\Dokus\BBC Earth - Die grössten Naturereignisse\E03 Wunder der Serengeti.mkv
19:41:12 T:1940 DEBUG: script.pseudotv-MKVParser: findHeader
19:41:12 T:1940 DEBUG: script.pseudotv-MKVParser: Duration is 2967
19:41:12 T:1940 ERROR: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelListThread: Unknown Channel Creation Exception
19:41:12 T:1940 ERROR: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelListThread: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Zensbert\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv.live-master\resources\lib\ChannelListThread.py", line 87, in run
if self.chanlist.setupChannel(i + 1, True, True, False) == True:
File "C:\Users\Zensbert\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv.live-master\resources\lib\ChannelList.py", line 511, in setupChannel
if self.makeChannelList(channel, chtype, chsetting1, chsetting2, chsetting3, chsetting4, append) == True:
File "C:\Users\Zensbert\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv.live-master\resources\lib\ChannelList.py", line 668, in makeChannelList
fileList = self.createDirectoryPlaylist(setting1)
File "C:\Users\Zensbert\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv.live-master\resources\lib\ChannelList.py", line 1182, in createDirectoryPlaylist
tmpstr = str(duration) + ',' + uni(title) + "//" + '' + "//" + description + "//" + 'Unknown' + "//" + '' + "//" + 'LiveID|' + '\n' + uni(LocalFLE)
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 27: ordinal not in range(128)

and i still cant get the streaming channel get to work; if i check the url in vlc, it starts immediately, in pseudotv black screen & crash..

<setting id="Channel_1_type" value="9" />
<setting id="Channel_1_1" value="5400" />
<setting id="Channel_1_2" value="rtmp://flash.cdn.deluxemusic.tv/deluxemusic.tv-live/web_850.stream" />
<setting id="Channel_1_3" value="VevoTV" />
<setting id="Channel_1_4" value="Sit back and enjoy a 24/7 stream of music videos on VEVO TV." />
<setting id="Channel_1_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_1_time" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_opt_1" value="VevoTV" />

took this from ur example and just changed the url.. am i doing sth wrong?

sry that u have so much work with me..

Hi luna,
maybe u skipped my post, you didn´t answer; still got the Problem with mutated vowels in subdirectorys and with the one streaming channel; updated librtmp, played a bit with cache settings usw, no impact.
could you check if the stream loads on your pseudotv?

Thx

Directory issue was fixed, your InternetTV issue? I don't know? I need a log, maybe the stream isn't passing my dead link check? if you know the stream works you can override the stream check in Pseudotv Live's settings, misc, debugging, disable stream check (or something like that Wink )

(2014-04-08, 19:04)frieten Wrote:
(2014-04-08, 14:54)redhalo Wrote: @Lunatixz, this repository has a pluto.tv plugin you may be able to pick apart. Till then I'm going to try to manually add the plugin links to my settings2.xml.

Yeah I showed him that a few days ago, would be cool to have in Smile

I plan on adding an autotune option to build Pluto.tv channels... when i get some free time.

(2014-04-08, 19:40)kaiseruk Wrote: Mine is set to reset each time its opened, thats why i posted. It would not generate a new playlist.

Just want to clear up something... what is your setting for "time between channel reset?"
@ kaiseruk , I will include some changes, that might help your problem?? but i'm not sure... if you have system cache disabled, i'm pretty sure these changes won't apply to you!

::Update::

Okay, So I bulked up the code to purge old common cache data during different rebuild stages. But again if you have system cache disabled this shouldn't even work... So i'm not sure how much this will help your case...
(2014-04-08, 17:40)Varjo Wrote: I'm trying to build a soccer channel from a playlist with weekly highlights shows. But it seems pseudotv keeps ignoring some of them.
Match of the Day I get through sickbeard, others like Bundesliga sportschau or Revista de la liga I get from other sources for wich I make basic nfo's.
They get added fine to my library, they play fine in xbmc, they are included in the playlist (wich I've set to just display episodes from the last 2 weeks), but they will just not appear in my channel, only match of the day episodes are added and I cannot figure out why.

PM'd log.
You'll notice I tried building channels 2 times, I retried after remuxing the files to see if that helped somehow.

your custom nfos, do they include "runtime" information?
  • 232(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45