• 236(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
trying to use chtype 9 the channel shows up but the media is unplayable. The log shows this

Quote:00:32:28 T:139734016522048 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 1, path [plugin://plugin.video.sportingstreams/?url=rtmp://vdn.sportingstreams.net:1935/live+playpath=channel1?s=MBXrf+app=live+live=true&mode=30&name=Channel+1+-+Sky+Sports+1&quotWink]

This is the settings file, the plugin link i got from adding the file directly in the plugin to my favourites. Is that the wrong way to get the direct plugin link to the media?
Code:
<setting id="Channel_3_type" value="9" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_1" value="5400" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_2" value="plugin://plugin.video.sportingstreams/?url=rtmp%3A%2F%2Fvdn.sportingstreams.net%3A1935%2Flive+playpath%3Dchannel1%3Fs%3DMBXrf+app%3Dlive+live%3Dtrue&amp;mode=30&amp;name=Channel+1+-+Sky+Sports+1" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_3" value="SkySports 1" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_4" value="SkySports 1 24/7" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_rulecount" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_changed" value="False" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_time" value="0" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_rule_1_id" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_rule_1_opt_1" value="Sky Sports 1 LiveTV" />
anyone had any luck getting plutotv to play?
Is it possible somehow to get a channel 8 type (i.e. live tv) channel to use a poster?
(2014-04-11, 21:23)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-04-11, 20:38)MrsAngelD Wrote: Hi Luna,

I previously had interleaving working with my youtube channels without issue. But now they won't work at all I don't get the interleaved channels only the original channel works

for example

Code:
<setting id="Channel_3_1" value="TheYoungTurks" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_2" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_3" value="50" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_rulecount" value="3" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_rule_1_id" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_rule_1_opt_1" value="TheYoungTurks" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_rule_2_id" value="6" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_rule_2_opt_1" value="52" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_rule_2_opt_2" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_rule_2_opt_3" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_rule_2_opt_4" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_rule_3_id" value="6" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_rule_3_opt_1" value="53" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_rule_3_opt_2" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_rule_3_opt_3" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_rule_3_opt_4" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_52_type" value="10" />
    <setting id="Channel_52_1" value="townsquare" />
    <setting id="Channel_52_2" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_52_3" value="50" />
    <setting id="Channel_52_rulecount" value="2" />
    <setting id="Channel_52_rule_1_id" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_52_rule_2_id" value="5" />
    <setting id="Channel_52_rule_1_opt_1" value="townsquare" />
    <setting id="Channel_52_4" value="" />
    <setting id="Channel_53_type" value="10" />
    <setting id="Channel_53_1" value="TYTnation" />
    <setting id="Channel_53_2" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_53_3" value="50" />
    <setting id="Channel_53_rulecount" value="2" />
    <setting id="Channel_53_rule_1_id" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_53_rule_2_id" value="5" />
    <setting id="Channel_53_rule_1_opt_1" value="TYTnation" />
    <setting id="Channel_53_4" value="" />

Doesn't work, Only The Young Turks plays, and not the 2 interleaved channels (townsquare, and TYTnation)

I enabled debugging and ran through a channel reset, my log is here http://paste.ubuntu.com/7236161/ Sorry about using ubuntu pastebin, but it's the only one that would accept my paste.

You need to try starting clean, remove all old interleaving rules, then reconfigure.
I've been thoroughly testing interleaving and I've experienced no problems...

Better yet, if you could rename setting2.xml (back it up). Start completely clean and configure two channels to interleave, can you tell me if that works for you?
If interleaving works when completely clean, then their is something wrong with your old configuration.

Also enter every settings, verify there is a value set...

There are three known issues that have always been in Pseudotv, even before I forked it...

1. If you are in a channel configuration field and hit backspace to exit the menu, it will backspace over your setting. You need to either use the close button, or select a field that doesn't require a input then backspace.
2. Even tho the box might show a setting, it may not actually be there, you need to enter the configuration, if it's blank you know the setting was never recorded. Basically don't assume a "1" is a "1" enter and check.
3. Once you change a advanced rule, if you back up to the next menu then reenter advanced rule, it might not always show your recent change. You need to completely exit the channel configuration menu selecting "save" along the way.

I'll give it a try, though I'm not sure what could have changed, I haven't edited my settings in a long while now. After i test it I'll report back.
is it possible to configure the amount scraped media of a directory-based channel? In a youtube channel i can set the option:

_3" value="1" --- Media limit: Set to one of these values (50|100|150|200|250|500|1000).

but i didn´t find the description for directory based channels in this Thread. thx.
So I'm still stuck with those episodes (with custom nfo's) not being added to a channel. If I read the logs correctly, it's not finding runtimes for the episodes and skipping them.
I just can't figure out why, I've tried both runtime and durationinseconds and rescanning them into the library. XBMC can see the runtime in those nfo's as it adds them correctly, so why is pseudotv giving me a hard time about it....
(2014-04-06, 11:58)zensbert Wrote:
(2014-04-06, 11:16)FredG89 Wrote: Is it possible to add directory channels using a NAS storage device? It would only let me search locally.

if you mount them as a network drive, yes.

No, it won't let me add in directories outside of local storage. Maybe it's just a openelec issue but I thought they both would work the same.
(2014-04-12, 21:14)FredG89 Wrote:
(2014-04-06, 11:58)zensbert Wrote:
(2014-04-06, 11:16)FredG89 Wrote: Is it possible to add directory channels using a NAS storage device? It would only let me search locally.

if you mount them as a network drive, yes.

No, it won't let me add in directories outside of local storage. Maybe it's just a openelec issue but I thought they both would work the same.

Smb, NFS and nas work fine baring network shares are properly setup on both device and xbmc.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-04-12, 21:52)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-04-12, 21:14)FredG89 Wrote:
(2014-04-06, 11:58)zensbert Wrote: if you mount them as a network drive, yes.

Smb, NFS and nas work fine baring network shares are properly setup on both device and xbmc.

It works fine for regular channels but when I try to load a directory like the "IMAX Channel", it won't let me go outside of the hard drive.
(2014-04-12, 22:48)FredG89 Wrote:
(2014-04-12, 21:52)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-04-12, 21:14)FredG89 Wrote: No, it won't let me add in directories outside of local storage. Maybe it's just a openelec issue but I thought they both would work the same.

It works fine for regular channels but when I try to load a directory like the "IMAX Channel", it won't let me go outside of the hard drive.

go to system, file manager and add your folders you want to use with directory channel. then you will see them
or you can remove the other stuff you have in file manager like hub/talk, or dvd/cd in your disk drive. then you can browse out when adding directory channel.
I have a few directory folders seperated by genre for music videos, and everything I have in there plays until today.

I downloaded a few new music videos to put in this videos, but these new videos will not play, any ideas?
Do I have to format them a certain way?

The existing videos are all mp4, and the new videos are mp4
i have noticed some formats don't work well with directory channels but i don't remember which ones they are.
I recently reinstalled xbmc and cleaned up my library, and I'm noticing now with PTV Live I'm not seeing the box art that use to appear for my tv shows when changing channels. Instead, the box art is replaced with what looks like a screen grab of the current episode.

Any idea how to get this back? I've tried using artwork downloader to re-download all the art, but so far I can't seem to make it work.
::Update::

Git updated!

Rewrote the Direct Plugin code, cleaning it up for future improvements... One of which is still in development but maybe functional? Its called recursive search, "switch _1"

Check post 2 for an example. Please hold back on logs concerning Direct Plugin!! it's in development! and may or may not work...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Can anyone help with creating a music videos channel?

I've created a smart playlist in XBMC and the music videos appear there just fine. I set a channel to load that custom playlist but it never appears when I start PsuedoTV. I see it scan the videos when starting but nothing from there. Any tips, please? Thanks!
  • 236(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45