• 382(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-08-27, 22:20)darkdantae Wrote:
(2014-08-27, 18:00)bry- Wrote:
(2014-08-27, 17:45)darkdantae Wrote: A few questions, mostly towards hdhomerun users:

- Does this pick the tuner automatically? and do you add it to your xx_8_2 value the same way ( I tried and it didn't work, perhaps I need to update my hdhomerun)?
http://IP.ADDRESS.OF.HDHOMERUN:5004/auto/vChannel#

- What is the preferred method for using nextpvr -> pvr://xxxxx (I don't know what would go there), or http://IP.ADDRESS.OF.NEXTPVR.SERVER:8866/live?channel=### ?

- I validate an strm is going to correct tuner by mounting the output directory of HDHomerun Stream Builder, and checking that there, however when I use the same strm's in settings2.xml it doesn't choose the same tuner. The only hint I have is that this tuner does not show up when I go to mount a new file, I browse hdrhomerun and it only shows 2 tuners, not the 3rd. (I can grab logs, once Simpsons marathon is over, if this might be a bug)

- I think I understand the server side of video sharing, (just configure the IP and port of the client) but how am I configuring or what do I use on the client side to receive that stream the server created? (Sorry if this is obvious, but I didn't get it it from post 2 or 5039)

Few questions you want to ask yourself. Do you want to strictly view livetv or record? Which HD Homerun are you using? Are you on the latest firmware? How many devices will be accessing the hdhomerun? Report back and I can help

Bry- makes sense on the nextpvr part, but can you confirm for me on the http://IP.ADDRESS.OF.HDHOMERUN:5004/auto/vChannel# part? Do you just that in your settings2.xml under the ***_8_2 part? and does it auto give you the next available tuner?

Can anyone else confirm how to setup Video sharing on the client side? Same for NextPVR users, is the proper use to put in http://IP.ADDRESS.OF.NEXTPVR.SERVER:8866/live?channel=### ?

This is pretty awesome add-on, and I have everything working except over-running my tuner's and the video sharing.

Part 1 requires the latest fw that supports dlna streaming. You have to put that path into a txt file and rename it to chan #.strm. Then open the file within xbmc manually to test and confirm that it works before even trying it in ptvl. I'm going to go ahead and guess that nextpvr will not automatically switch to the next available tuner because I doubt that it is using the upnp stream.

I don't share my PTVLive. Each computer is configured independently of the other since I use upnp source and it will pick the next available tuner automatically.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-08-27, 05:43)redhalo Wrote:
(2014-08-27, 04:19)Justin9 Wrote: Has anyone tried to create a music video channel with VEVO branded videos that you have downloaded from Youtube? I can not make a channel with any videos that were VEVO that are downloaded onto my NAS... they play just fine in the videos tab but PTV will not create a channel... either by directory or by me making a playlist...

I believe you have to make a directory channel pointing to the directory the videos are in.

I have tried that and does not work... only for my VEVO videos, all the rest work just fine, whether the media is scrapped or not...
Playon code is almost finished... going to need some testing when complete...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-08-28, 00:05)Lunatixz Wrote: Playon code is almost finished... going to need some testing when complete...

I'm in.
Just put latest dev very on my test machine.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
After upgrading to latest stable version 0.4.8 PLTV seems to ignore my custom playlists channels.If I start with "force reset", playlist channels seems to update but never appear in the epg.Then if i exit and start again i get a freeze(have to force channels reset again in order PLTV to work but with no playlists again)

Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hsd3iuecnrywhr...d.log?dl=0

Thanks
Hi,
Changes made..

<setting id="Channel_20_type" value="15" />
<setting id="Channel_20_time" value="888" />
<setting id="Channel_20_1" value="plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites/BlazeTamer" />
<setting id="Channel_20_2" value="" />
<setting id="Channel_20_3" value="Create New Super Folder,Explore Kodi favourites,iSearch,Search,LiveStreams,Movies,Episodes,PseudoTV_Live,PseudoTV_More,PseudoTV_Music,PseudoTV_Sport,TVPlayer" />
<setting id="Channel_20_4" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_20_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_20_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_20_rule_1_opt_1" value="BlazeTamer" />
<setting id="Channel_20_changed" value="True" />

xbmc stuck on loading.......

Here is a link to the log..https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8e5ho0jo0spxku/xbmc.log?dl=0

there is no settings2.xml it has been renamed setting2.bak
Master git updated to v.0.4.8 Stable, Users should be prompted to auto update.
(2014-08-28, 01:14)tromy Wrote: After upgrading to latest stable version 0.4.8 PLTV seems to ignore my custom playlists channels.If I start with "force reset", playlist channels seems to update but never appear in the epg.Then if i exit and start again i get a freeze(have to force channels reset again in order PLTV to work but with no playlists again)

Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hsd3iuecnrywhr...d.log?dl=0

Thanks

No changes were made, surprised you did have this problem while running development branch.

Personally my custom playlist channels are working.
(2014-08-28, 02:10)Lunatixz Wrote: Master git updated to v.0.4.8 Stable, Users should be prompted to auto update.

starts muted, stays muted until i hit the + key

http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=278234

IMPORTANT:
(2014-08-28, 03:19)bry- Wrote:
(2014-08-28, 02:10)Lunatixz Wrote: Master git updated to v.0.4.8 Stable, Users should be prompted to auto update.

I can confirm that this happens on the latest build in the development branch as well.
(2014-08-28, 03:21)jctennis Wrote:

I can confirm that this happens on the latest build in the development branch as well.

Yep...just updated and can confirm what others are saying, it starts muted until you hit the volume up, but then it works as normal.

Also my custom playlist channels are working fine on the new build.

On the awesome new improvement side though, I just noticed that YouTube interleaved channels (that I use as bumpers) now display generic artwork which is great. Previously they didn't display anything so this is a huge improvement to the look of the EPG.

Yep. Something's wrong with muting... I'll figure it out.
Do you need a cable card from your TV provider for this to work? Also how do I input these codes when running OpenELEC?
(2014-08-28, 14:01)oval61251 Wrote: Do you need a cable card from your TV provider for this to work? Also how do I input these codes when running OpenELEC?

read the first 3 posts.

IMPORTANT:
(2014-08-26, 19:47)Lunatixz Wrote: Is the community network dead? I don't see any new contributions... if this continues the list will be closed to contributors only!

Current contributors are exempt from any future lock outs:
  • scilzmca
    parraBR
    johnnyparanoia
    PTVLRedkiller
    ryanmichaelmcclure
    Peppy6582
If you contributed and are not on the above list, PM me please... The rest will be removed, and won't have access to the community list autotuning.

This feature was requested, and is used by many... but it's off the back of others, which wasn't the point of the community. Its not hard to share Smile

Personally, I don't use this feature. I'm having problems just getting PSTL to run at all. That said, I find this selfish attitude particularly disturbing. If the XBMC project as a whole were locked down to only contributing users, I wonder what the community would look like then? What about youtube, TVDB, wikipedia, etc? It's the same amount of work for the contributors if 1 person, or 1 million people use their lists (bandwidth aside). All community projects have a relatively small number of contributors compared to users. It should never be characterized as 'off the backs of others'. If that is your attitude, FOSS is probably not for you, acknowledging that part of PSTL is already locked down behind a pay (donate) wall.

Punishing users for 'not contributing' by locking them out entirely is a ridiculous knee jerk reaction to the problem. I'm quite certain you'd have a larger number of contributors if the process for doing so was a lot simpler and well marketed. You'll never grow your user base with negative reinforcement. Rolleyes
  • 382(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45