Data base mixed up - only in remote?!
Hey folks!

I hope you can help as I am not sure what happend and why I can't fix it...

I recently added some music to my music folder and did a lib update.... afterwards the lib was mixed up.

E.g. if I use the artist view and select the artist - I get albums from a different artist. It seems there is a shift in the reference. First just one (it is always the artist above) and later on more and more...

So I double-checked the SQL data base file - which looks fine. I used a browser to access via HTTP: Look fine.

I used a different smart phone (although mine worked before / iOS) and: Same Problem. So it seems some remotes got problems, some don't. I deleted the data base and started from the scratch: Same problem.

Don't know what I can do to fix it. It worked before - not shure what has changed. I can only imagine that a new album is causing this weird behavior?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Garlic
You might need to refresh the listing in the remote app. Off hand I know the iOS remote app does cache data, so it might just not have been updated there yet, or something got wonky and it just needs to refresh.
You might be right. I noticed that some artsts are missing. Thats why the shift happens and the remote shows the wrong link...

But: I can't find an option to refresh the local dump in XBMC remote ;(

Regads
Got it:

I deleted all XBMC servers I had listed. Afterwards I only add my main system. Afterwards the DB in my IPhone was refreshed.

Cheers, Garlic

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Data base mixed up - only in remote?!0