Release - nbox 1.0

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
username145 Offline
(2014-04-09 11:35)Kib Wrote:  There is quite a bit more that needs to be reviewed for Gotham, check http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=158812

Looks like quite a bit of work, but I would be content until gotham+1 if someone with the capabilities could just take a look at the epg crash bug! Big Grin
find quote
wdullaer Offline
I've spent two evenings making this skin gotham compatible up to the level that I use it.

I'm not a graphical designer, so don't ask to change any graphical bits. I've done the bare minimal to get it running on gotham without too many errors.
If you run into problems feel free to let me know and I might take a look at it.
Just don't expect too much, I'm really just scratching my own itch here :-)

Much kudos to niamu for creating the skin and DjCisco for his BOX13 fork of nbox (I backported some of his changes here)

You can download the final version here.
https://github.com/wdullaer/xbmc_nbox_sk...tag/v1.1.0
find quote
username145 Offline
(2014-06-11 21:37)wdullaer Wrote:  I've spent two evenings making this skin gotham compatible up to the level that I use it.

I'm not a graphical designer, so don't ask to change any graphical bits. I've done the bare minimal to get it running on gotham without too many errors.
If you run into problems feel free to let me know and I might take a look at it.
Just don't expect too much, I'm really just scratching my own itch here :-)

Much kudos to niamu for creating the skin and DjCisco for his BOX13 fork of nbox (I backported some of his changes here)

You can download the final version here.
https://github.com/wdullaer/xbmc_nbox_sk...tag/v1.1.0

Appreciate your efforts, these two issues still exist:

(2014-04-03 11:50)username145 Wrote:  Trying to view the EPG Timeline seems to crash XBMC/make it unresponsive.

Trying to show a "random" selection of videos from the library on the home screen doesn't work, while "recent" does

And non-critical:

(2013-08-26 12:07)username145 Wrote:  - Plot descriptions that contain paragraphs in them show up like this:

[Image: dTYfKkU.png]

and

- While watching PVR, press "c", then "up" or "down". It takes 2 keypresses to actually scroll through the list the first time. It then works fine till you close the menu and bring it up again

Cheers!
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-13 10:47 by username145.)
find quote
wdullaer Offline
I'll take those into account when I look at the skin again.
I don't have a tv-card to test the EPG or PVR screens on, so that'll be tricky.

I currently had to roll back to frodo as gotham freezes regularly and randomly on my raspberry pi.

I'll post here when I have news
find quote
username145 Offline
(2014-06-13 18:33)wdullaer Wrote:  I'll take those into account when I look at the skin again.
I don't have a tv-card to test the EPG or PVR screens on, so that'll be tricky.

I currently had to roll back to frodo as gotham freezes regularly and randomly on my raspberry pi.

I'll post here when I have news

Thanks, I think there is a PVR dummy addon for testing without the hardware
find quote