Please help and advise
my bad guys
I see lots of issues. First off, turn off the Boblight add-on. It's constantly hammering the system attempting to make a connection to a Boblight server. I don't see it in the log as much, but I would also disable the Library Watchdog add-on as well, at least to test.

If that doesn't work, can you get us a screen shot of your audio settings? There are a few audio-related errors in the log, but I'm not entirely sure what they mean.

Also, stuff like delays before starting the movie were problems I had when I tried OpenELEC. I would give Crystalbuntu 2 a try, even if it's just on a USB drive, just to help rule things out.
ok will do
This may sound stupid .How do i do a screenshot.
XBMC has an internal screen capture function if you have a USB keyboard and press printsrc. Or just snap a rough picture with a phone. Just something to show what the settings are.
Hey Ned Scott

OK I will send it. Also I think that i have solved the issue with the mkv now that i have the drive connected directly to the ATV1 and not the Readyshare system. I do need to sideline you for a second . Does openelec support hfs plus hdd.
Yes
Really , how is it that . Is there a guide on how to do this . I have tried to mount it directly and thru the netgear readyshare.
Last time I used it I just plugged in one of my USB HFS+ drives and it worked. This was using OpenELEC on a Raspberry Pi, but it should be true on x86 hardware as well.
well i tried it quite a few times and got nothing, should i mount it as a samba share, or NFS drive
Are you plugging it in directly to the ATV1?
yes i have done that one also
Is that wrong
Nope. That's what I assumed you were doing. I'm not sure what else to suggest. It should just work.
Hey Ned i just got done moving all my media to a hdd that is compatible to oe. I see my drive in <system Info> <Storage> . I can browse it and everything ,but when i go to <video> <files> <add source > well it does not show. I am very close to taking a hammer to this thing. any help or advice on what to do here .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please help and advise0