Shortcuts to Add-on Options?
OK, so I've been an XBMC fan from the early days before defecting to the darkside for a few years... let's just dismiss that as the pressure of having a wife with an iPhone and an iPad!
Anyway, I'm back and ask that you go easy on me please (I have a feeling I'm about to ask a noob question!).

I've installed Frodo/12.2 and Aeon Nox 4 and was hoping to create a home screen shortcut to an add-on sub menu.
Obviously I can create a shortcut to the add-on itself but I can't find a way to shortcut to a menu within the shortcut...

Here's the context of what I'm trying to do; the "Youtube Channels" add-on has 4 sub-menus "My Channels", "Popular Channels", "Channel Search" and "VidStatsX.com"... I want to add the "My Channels" option as home screen shortcut.

Ideas? Possible/Impossible? Stupid?
Launch the YouTube Channels add-on, highlight the "My Channels" menu option and open its context menu (keyboard "c" or right mouse click) and select "Add to Favourites". This creates a favorite that will take you directly to the "My Channels" page. Next, you can assign this favorite to a home page shortcut using the skin's customization options.
Perfect artrafel... I had actually tried doing this previously and dismissed it because I was using the PleXBMC add-on at the time and the "Add to Favourites" option doesn't present itself there (instead you only get "Search Trailer on Youtube" and "Refresh library section").
Seems like something I need to ask hippojay about...

Thanks just the same!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shortcuts to Add-on Options?0