Change the Pink
How can I change the pink color?
this is not style
Could you post a picture of what you are talking about?
Peppe
I think the OP is referring to the background image on the home page, which of course can be changed in the skin settings to use a custom background image instead.
he is talking about pink....
i see purple there!
Peppe
Hehe, maybe more like pinkple or purpink? Smile Whatever the color is perceived to be by a given user, the background can be changed by the user or the existing background file can be run through GIMP or Photoshop to alter the color to one's liking. Wink
Yea... is blue, is purple, is pink, is pinkple or purpink ? Smile
That's why i like it and i wont change it Wink but more themes or mods are most welcomed.

Q&A : How do i install a new theme ?

Cheers
Nessus
this skin could be great with more work however there is not enough custom options and the pink or purple is horrible
I kind of like the color as-is Smile. As I'd mentioned above, it's easy enough to change the background image color or the image entirely. Focus more on offering suggestions to the author about the specific things that need "more work."
@vanillafreak12
The current custom options in the skin are more than i was planning and wanted and most of them are user requests. As for the background, i say it before (i post above) and i will say it again. I like it and i wont change it. After all as artrafael said, is easy enough to change it and of course mods are always welcomed if someone wants to get hands dirty and give back something to the community. This skin took more than a year for developing and it was four months in Beta stage with a great contribution from users, and it needs more work ?. Can you be more specific about the "more work" ?. Because if by "more work" you mean custom options about everything and a different color background, then i am sorry, but i can't help you.

In any case, thank you for your feedback.

Cheers
Nessus
Sorry vanillafreak12 but, for my taste, this skin is great because it has not too much custom options!
it is easy to customize and fast to use. if you need more "lights and bells" lots of other skin are ready to go.
Go Nessus Go!!
Peppe
(2013-07-25, 01:48)vanillafreak12 Wrote: this skin could be great with more work however there is not enough custom options and the pink or purple is horrible

LOL. Idiot.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And about "changing the pink". Below is the link to slightly updated Montellese's blue theme for Bello. Also including Colors/Blue.xml and background more appropriate for the blue theme in extras/backgrounds. Unzip it keeping folders into addons/skin.bello, set background manually if you want.

http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/6091195/file.html
http://sdrv.ms/14k2ac6

PS. Nessus, would you consider to change the location of the default background from extras/... to media/... This way it could be included in theme .xbt.
PPS. Wierd... In blue theme on xbmc13a5 playing song time on home screen remaining purple, on 12.2 it became blue as it suppose.
(2013-07-27, 16:40)relyter Wrote: PS. Nessus, would you consider to change the location of the default background from extras/... to media/... This way it could be included in theme .xbt.

It's better to exclude large images from the textures.xbt... especially helps low powered systems to maintain smooth animations (e.g. if you load a dialog and fade in a large background overlay) and load windows faster.
(2013-07-27, 16:40)relyter Wrote:
(2013-07-25, 01:48)vanillafreak12 Wrote: this skin could be great with more work however there is not enough custom options and the pink or purple is horrible

And about "changing the pink". Below is the link to slightly updated Montellese's blue theme for Bello. Also including Colors/Blue.xml and background more appropriate for the blue theme in extras/backgrounds. Unzip it keeping folders into addons/skin.bello, set background manually if you want.

http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/6091195/file.html
http://sdrv.ms/14k2ac6
Do I extract the Zip? Where do I put it? I'm using Linux.

Edit: Figured it out.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
I love the color and this is the one skin I've been using the longest. That being said, the blue add on in the skin first page looks pretty nice.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Found this Blue: http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/3007219/file.html

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change the Pink0