• 3(current)
Broken Yahoo! Weather
(2014-08-27, 17:24)rglaap Wrote: Yahoo Weather does not work for me neither on Windows nor an Raspian on my Raspi.
I am able to install the widget, I can type in Bremen, get to select the correct city - and thats it.
It appears it never saves the location.

did you press 'ok' to save the settings?

other than that, i can't think of any reason why it wouldn't save the location.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Smile 
Yes, of course.
Here the same. Magdeburg only mainpage.
(2013-07-21, 00:21)ronie Wrote:
(2013-07-21, 00:14)Stevenlr Wrote: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=38376

ah, yeah... that's indeed a bug in the addon.
but the bug will only appear if you haven't set up any weather locations.

so go to Settings > Weather > Yahoo! Weather - Settings
and select the location you want to retrieve weather forecasts for.

Hi!
why yahoo weather not finding any location Huh
how to fix it ??
Thanks / Shuvro
Yahoo is also not working for me. It asks to input my city and no matter what i write it gives me a message that it couldn't find the location. I tried with different cities (new york, london, etc) and it can't find anything.

I'm using fireTV (don't know if it's an android problem or something) ------->Update: Tried with windows pc and the same problem. Always get no results with any city i input.
Properties for Day5 and Day6 seem to be empty? Does it only fetch a five day forecast, not seven?
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2014-10-17, 23:43)jurialmunkey Wrote: Properties for Day5 and Day6 seem to be empty? Does it only fetch a five day forecast, not seven?

yup, that's all yahoo provides.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
After weather underground problem, today I'm facing a problem with Yahoo weather --> Error script Yahoo weather?
Estimated RONI: I have problems with Weather Yahoo, cannot introduce the locations. When I write and give them to done, it me appears the list of places but on having selected does not remain engraved anything. I have xbmc-frodo 12.3 installed and android. Regards
I have the same problem with Yahoo weather with android. Yahoo weather works fine on the raspberry pi.
(2014-10-22, 15:02)a.rdet Wrote: Estimated RONI: I have problems with Weather Yahoo, cannot introduce the locations. When I write and give them to done, it me appears the list of places but on having selected does not remain engraved anything. I have xbmc-frodo 12.3 installed and android. Regards

please update to xbmc-gotham 13.2

frodo has bugs that prevent saving weather locations.
(2014-10-22, 17:17)ronie Wrote:
(2014-10-22, 15:02)a.rdet Wrote: Estimated RONI: I have problems with Weather Yahoo, cannot introduce the locations. When I write and give them to done, it me appears the list of places but on having selected does not remain engraved anything. I have xbmc-frodo 12.3 installed and android. Regards

please update to xbmc-gotham 13.2

frodo has bugs that prevent saving weather locations.

Already probe with xbmc-gotham 13.2 and it continues the problem.Regards
Already probe with xbmc-gotham 13.2 and it continues the problem.Regards
(2014-10-22, 23:34)a.rdet Wrote: Already probe with xbmc-gotham 13.2 and it continues the problem.Regards

i've tested it with some other weather addons and they have the same problem.

conclusion: it's a bug in xbmc.
see: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/13913
(2014-10-23, 00:05)ronie Wrote:
(2014-10-22, 23:34)a.rdet Wrote: Already probe with xbmc-gotham 13.2 and it continues the problem.Regards

i've tested it with some other weather addons and they have the same problem.

conclusion: it's a bug in xbmc.
see: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/13913

It works neither with Gothan nor with Helix. ¿Then for the present there is no solution? I understand that they continue investigating.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yahoo! Weather1