Background images problem
Sad 
Hi everyone,

First post, love XBMC and Aeon Nox, it is so much fun and definitely way to easy to get sucked into for hours on end which i love.

However, yesterday I opened it up and the movies/tv show backgrounds (set to random movies/episodes) now shows up blank. I had a look into it through edit MM and changed them over to other options such as daily babes and weather and these all seemed to work, however TV and movies still are showing nothing. My other MM tabs (all customized) have there backgrounds working fine so its a bit strange.

I read through an old topic of a guy who wanted to use fanart to download to a custom location and then use a multi image background to have them show up when hovered on that tab, however when I alter my fanart settings to search both movies and tv shows for fan art only, it doesn't download anything. Do i need to click the tab which mentions overwriting all previous artwork? I still would like to keep all the artwork with each movie folder and inaddition have another dedicated folder for just fanart of movies and tv shows for the background? Is this possible?

Also, i just found this thread, is this something that would be viable to use?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109304

anyways, thanks so much for the add on and this forum, its fascinating!

Regards

EDIT : YAHOO!! took a leap of faith and used the artwork organiser and shit yeah got all my fanart for both into a location and now set up multi image background and working perfectly Smile Mods please close thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Background images problem0