small annoyance I need help with
Updated to 12.2,

Some of my icons have become corrupted, not saying its because of 12.2. Which ever skin I switch too there seems to be a distortion of icons or displays. Watching movies no issue all good but display seems to be off.

Any help appreciated.

The icons in the link are from sio2 which just happened to be the last skin I tired before taking a screen shot. This distortion of only a small part of any skin seems to suggest what ever script is being used to display them is corrupt (only a guess I really don't know). The skin I use normally is Aion 4.... the issue I have there is the larger format display of covers has black lines squares 30 degree angle running through them.

Thins I have tried so far.

1. Reinstall XBMC
2. Reinstall XBMC remembering to delete XBMC and all folders under user directory roaming etc.... full uninstall and clean.
3. Updated graphics drivers.
4. updated whatever I could think of to update.
4. ran defrag, chkdsk, virus check etc

What Im using is an Intel NUC, its sole purpose in life is to run XBMC, 8 gig of Ram 120 gig SSD.. HDMI to TV so its not like its over taxed.

Really starting to get under my skin, like I said all else work cept for the display of icons, and some larger paperback size images.

Thanks in advance...
Funny with a little more persistence I found the answer in the forums.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=161855

Exactly the issue I had, I just compounded the problem by installing newer drivers, seems that Intel are having issues with current drivers.

My apology for wasting time and space..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
small annoyance I need help with0