• 2(current)
PDM skin by SmokeHead
(smokehead @ dec. 30 2005,12:40 Wrote:ghostdog__: did you try the language file ?,made it for multiple language.
that fixed it.  i could have swore that i put it in previously.

(smokehead @ dec. 30 2005,13:40 Wrote:ghostdog__: did you try the language file ?,made it for multiple language.

nickman : this way you see more @ once, but you can put it to big  icon in xbmc.. what's the problem.
the reason i asked is because i can't change from icon view to big icon view.

i didn't want you to remove anything. just make it possible to choose. but i take it from your comment that it should be possible ?

edit:
the only place i can switch between big icon view and icon view is in my programs.

• ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
hi smokehead!!

your skin is amazing!!!! best ive seen

but one thing.. i cant get any background images.. how can i get them to show?

i also have some problems with some buttons not showing. (http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=52&f=s...hot000.jpg)

i'm kinda noob at this.
can u please help me please?, as i want ur skin so baaadly Smile
jazzen

im not sure if your missing a font, or a new language file...but you should just do a full update, it will cover that
@ nickman :this is very strange because i can switch icons/thumbs in all menu's...(vids,music,games,etc) Shocked

@ jazzen : thanks m8,... if you want any custom images to show up in home you must first of all enable the option for it in settings menu. the path of custom images is set to f:/pictures in home.xml. if you have that it should be working.. if you have no pictures folder on f:/, i suggest you edit home.xml located in the skin folder and change the path of the multiimages to whatever path needed... i will take a look at it and see if multipath is possible.

about your button problem... there are no buttons missing..only the text labels, they get there info from the language file... so if you didn't replaced the files it gets no info. so use the language folder that i suplied with pdm skin, and then it must work correct, same problem as ghostdog__ had earlier, gl.

(smokehead @ dec. 31 2005,14:30 Wrote:@ nickman :this is very strange because i can switch icons/thumbs in all menu's...(vids,music,games,etc)  Shocked
i'm sorry. Blush it was probobly a change in xbmc that did it. if i have switch icon view atomatic on. then i can't change icon view.

that used to be possible.

your skin works fine.
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
(smokehead @ dec. 31 2005,13:30 Wrote:@ nickman :this is very strange because i can switch icons/thumbs in all menu's...(vids,music,games,etc)  Shocked

@ jazzen : thanks m8,... if you want any custom images to show up in home you must first of all enable the option for it in settings menu. the path of custom images is set to f:/pictures in home.xml. if you have that it should be working.. if you have no pictures folder on f:/, i suggest you edit home.xml located in the skin folder and change the path of the multiimages to whatever path needed... i will take a look at it and see if multipath is possible.

about your button problem... there are no buttons missing..only the text labels, they get there info from the language file... so if you didn't replaced the files it gets no info. so use the language folder that i suplied with pdm skin, and then it must work correct, same problem as ghostdog__ had earlier, gl.

now i loaded ur skin and the images was there... but when i swap skin and go back to yours its gone again.... then i have to reboot Sad

what can be wrong?

what exactly did you do ?? .. please keep in mind that both multiimage controls need to be set to the right path,.. if i leave custom image option on in settings and switch between skins, it will show the images in path folder when i go back to pdm.. so here it works absolutly fine, also keep in mind that pics of 1600x1200 and above will not be visible because an unknown bug.

edit: i just fixed several issue's in the latest pdm build,

i dont think its fair to expect people to replace their language files, be requiring your own your causing people to become out of sync with the cvs. language files should not be part of the skin me thinks?

perhaps a internal skin strings.xml system should be developed
great minds think alike ..was thinking of that either ..but didn't suggest it yet for v2.0 skin system, but don't worry till than i keep it up2date.
hey smokeyhead,

keep up the good work, i can see you're on your way to release an excellent skin with some really good things pm3 is missing Wink succes ermee Smile

peter
did a bunch of 16x9 fixes, thanks to sollie for testing feedback, also did quiet some other fixes aswell. labels do now contain the english text so the language files are no longer needed. bumped version number back from v2.0 to v1.90, cause it's not yet defined what v2.0 is.
great skin smokehead.

i`ve been a pmiii skin user untill recently when i discovered your pdm skin, and i`ve been using it all the time.

there is one thing i don`t like and that is the xbmc logo. i know i can turn it off from the settings but then something seems missing from that part of the screen. this is just my own opinion, you and other people may
disagree with me.

i was wondering if you could make the logo user changeable, so i could put a different logo there ?

cheers b4tm4n.

ps i`ve just noticed in todays version the playlist button fron the my music home page is missing,
its still in the videos section.

cheers again b4tm4n.

thanks for your great skin! :thumbsup:

using widescreen(16x9) display, radio button effect in the settings screen does not work
in \pal16x9\settings.xml, maybe you omitted some codes related to radio button effect like this...

<animation effect="fade" time="0">visiblechange</animation>.

i can see this code in \pal\settings.xml, but not in \pal16x9\settings.xml.

sorry for my terrible english.  Blush

XBMC Korean User Group
http://xbmc-korea.com
@ epoke: you are right, but it doesn't matter, cause as the time="0" you wil not see the animation, because 0 seconds is to fast to see :d .
but i can change it to lets say 100 or 150 milliseconds... will do that in the build of tommorow and see how that looks.

@ b4tm4n: don't you like the xbmc logo?.. hmmm will take a look and see how to get it done.
about the missing playlist button in mymusic,..you are right, it is gone but it is in libview and thats not the case with myvideos,
untill myvideos get something similar like music library, the button will be there i guess.

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PDM skin by SmokeHead0