Release 7-20-13 Chippy's Trailer Downloader v1.03
I have released a new trailer downloader for use with XBMC. I was hoping to find a contact link for an admin to discuss if posting this would be ok, but I could not. I am subscribed to this thread and welcome any comments.

thanks.

Info at www.checkthepowercord.com

Edit. Issue with hosting on sourceforge. Attaching here until resolved
First, I would like to thank everyone who provided feedback. Coming up, I will be fullfilling some wishes. Some have requested that it be possible to download trailers for their current movie collection. That is something that will definitely be looked into.

For now, I have created a facebook presence. I encourge everyone who has found this app useful to go and "like" my page. I am setting a personal goal of 100 likes,

https://www.facebook.com/ChippysTrailerDownloader
It took less than 48 hours to reach our goal of 100 likes! In recognition of this. please take advantage of this giveaway or visit our facebook and click the giveaway tab.

Thanks once again for the awesome support this app has receive from the XBMC community

http://www.giveawaytab.com/mob2.php?page...5568858375
Sorry for pulling up the old post. Is this still being actively developed.

If so, a question about behaviour:
I would like to download subtitles that are (for now) *only* for the videos in my existing library. The free version doesn't seem to do this. Are there more options in 'Pro' were I to buy it?
(2016-03-19, 16:40)Farkle Wrote: Sorry for pulling up the old post. Is this still being actively developed.

If so, a question about behaviour:
I would like to download subtitles that are (for now) *only* for the videos in my existing library. The free version doesn't seem to do this. Are there more options in 'Pro' were I to buy it?

Filebot is a great program I use to download subtitles. I would check it out before purchasing anything, IMHO.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
7-20-13 Chippy's Trailer Downloader v1.030