removing the green dot from unwatched videos?
Using the offical experience 1080 skin Id like to remove the green indicator dot from unwatched videos since it makes it confusing. Is there some file I have to modify?
Green = watched
Blue = unwatched

Edit Includes_Views.xml to remove it.
(2013-07-21, 13:11)`Black Wrote: Green = watched
Blue = unwatched

Edit Includes_Views.xml to remove it.
thanks that did the trick, now only green dots show up on watched videos (makes more sense to me). Now is there a way to have the green dots show up when in thumbnail view?
Easier solution would be to show only blue indicator in list views instead of only the green watched indicator. Showing something if the item is new/unwatched makes more sense than show something if it's watched. Also you normally have more watched than unwatched items in your library so it's cleaner that way.
I also don't like the actual look/behaviour of the watched/unwatched Icons.
But I don't know what I have to edit in the Includes_Views.xml File to make it look like `Black decribed it Sad
Can someone show what to actually edit in the file for those of us not sure about that aspect?

Like a step by step or something.

Thanks in advanced.
I'm currently optimizing the list views to show only the unwatched (and partially watched) indicators. This is how it would look in the info list view:

The right label will adjust to the sorting so if you sort by date added, there will be the date instead of rating.
Cool, that looks much cleaner to me ;-)
Thanks `Black
using the gotham version which lines do I need to edit to have the green dot to show up for watched videos?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
removing the green dot from unwatched videos?0