Context Menu On Official Remote App for Android (ATV2)
Hi,

I have XBMC running on atv2, all working great, but can't figure out how to access the context menu using the official remote for Android. Trying to add items to favourites but would like to be able to access the context menu for other things too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated....
Bottom left button labelled 'menu'. You might also like the (IMHO) superior yatse.
Yeah 'menu' doesn't bring up the context menu for me, just functions like the back button on the bottom right. Works on yatse though, might switch to that
nvm missread the question...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
It's been ages since I used the official xbmc remote, but took a look at it to try and answer the question. I saw "menu" and thought it was the right answer. I must confess I didn't have the tv on to actually check my answer. Sorry if I confused anyone.

By the way, is anyone thinking of making the button labels any bigger on the official remote?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Ahh scratch that ... i totally missread the first post. Its about the official remote app not the official silver remote which comes with the atv2. Sry.

Edited the thread title for beeing a bit more clear.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Try the title button on the official android remote.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Title button only shows info at top of TV screen... still no context menu.
I too have been trying (for days) to figure out how to get a context menus (Keyboard C) using either web remote or Official Android remote. Most frustrating!
(Method used in IPhone: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=155502 does not work)
Try yatse, far more sophisticated than the official remote.
(2013-10-10, 19:58)nickr Wrote: Try yatse, far more sophisticated than the official remote.

Done that.. its nice but I dont want to use my phone, I prefer web interface.. can someone tell me how to bring up context menu on web interface(s)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Context Menu On Official Remote App for Android (ATV2)0