Solved Getting asked twice if I want to keep the screen resolution
Using 13a5 and when changing fullscreen / window mode on OS X 10.8.4 I get asked "Would you like to keep this resolution?" twice. I'm not sure if it's good to ask at all. If I switch to fullscreen then yes, show me the ideal resolution for fullscreen and vice versa for window mode.

Rather annoying, having to confirm this all the time (and currently having to confirm twice).

Maybe already fixed in the next monthly build?
Don't post in development
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hi Martijn, sorry thought since this was an issue with a development build it belonged there? Thanks for moving this thread.
Should be disabled soon. It was fixed once, but looks like it snuck back in.
Perfect. Looking forward to the next monthly build. Smile
Still happening with v 13 alpha 6 when switching to fullscreen on OS X. Sad
It works fine for me on Windows but I don't have any OSX setup so I can't test there sorry.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Hi,

Just to add that this is also occurs on Linux Mint 15 (Cinnamon) - (x86-64) running XBMC 13.0-Alpha6 when switching from Windowed to Fullscreen. Occured on Alpha5 as well.

Regards,
Shane
Bug occurs on Raspberry Pi too.
Often asks once when entering the video settings screen (without changing anything).
Sometimes asks twice when you have changed resolution.
Is there a bug on trac for this issue?
ping, any info on this? Could a setting be included to disable this pesky message completely?
Nope. Trust me when I say this is one bug that almost the entire team knows about. Hopefully it will be fixed soon, but I do not know when or how long it will take.
Ned thanks for the reply. But I'm sure if it is a so often run into bug, an existing ticket does exist on trac, no?
trac ticket doesn't solve it
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
If someone wants to fill out a trac ticket for this, that would be fine, but everyone already knows about it :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Getting asked twice if I want to keep the screen resolution1