Play mp3, continue to next mp3?
Xbmc remote works great. One thing I miss though as it conflicts with how xbmc itself works. In xbmc if i use my ir remote to play one mp3 it will play the next mp3 after. Using xbmc remote if I play one mp3 it will loop forever.

If I play folder it does enque the full folder just on selecting on mp3. I have several folders I often play and I sometimes like to choose where to start by selecting the mp3.

I found the controls to select shuffle and repeat in xbmc but they don't help here. Am I missing a setting?
Anyone please ?
Would really like to understand this.
Hi kees667 as we discussed earlier, using the music section in file mode there are limitations: you can start playing an entire folder but you can't choose from which track to start: it always starts from the first track. After starting a folder, you are free to change the repeat/shuffle mode and the track number from the now playing/playlist section.
Thanks. I'll try to start music by playing folders only and not tracks. Problem is I use a normal remote and this app and on the remote it works, will have to adjust my behaviour :-). Thanks again for a super app.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play mp3, continue to next mp3?0