Newb Question No PVR Add On Enabled
I just purchased a Jailbroken Apple 2 TV on eBay. It seems to work, but every time I start XBMC on it I get the "No PVR Add-on Enabled" error message. I've googled it to try to learn about what I need to do. I see it says I have to enable to a PVR add-on, and I have tried to enable one, the argus one, but that just gives an error too. The myth one would not work either. I am obviously doing something wrong. I am not sure what to do.

Also, the video works well with the various add-ons like 1channel and Icefilms. But, I was wondering if it is possible to watch live, streaming TV. I am not sure how to do that, or even if it is possible with just the apple box.

Any help to get me started would be much appreciated.
XBMC -> Settings -> Live TV -> turn off "Enable Live TV"
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

(2013-07-21, 23:20)SFA2013 Wrote: It seems to work, but every time I start XBMC on it I get the "No PVR Add-on Enabled" error message. I've googled it to try to learn about what I need to do. I see it says I have to enable to a PVR add-on, and I have tried to enable one, the argus one, but that just gives an error too. The myth one would not work either. I am obviously doing something wrong. I am not sure what to do.
You don't have a backend system setup for LiveTV/PVR, so you can't use this function. To disable the message: SYSTEM/Settings > Live TV > General > Enabled (uncheck this option)
To use the Live TV/PVR function, see this wiki article: PVR (wiki)

Quote:Also, the video works well with the various add-ons like 1channel and Icefilms.
See forum_rules (wiki) regarding piracy policy on these types of add-ons.
Thank you for the help.

(2013-07-21, 23:29)Ned Scott Wrote: XBMC -> Settings -> Live TV -> turn off "Enable Live TV"

Thank you for the help and the explanation about forum rules.

(2013-07-21, 23:31)artrafael Wrote: Welcome to the XBMC forums.

(2013-07-21, 23:20)SFA2013 Wrote: It seems to work, but every time I start XBMC on it I get the "No PVR Add-on Enabled" error message. I've googled it to try to learn about what I need to do. I see it says I have to enable to a PVR add-on, and I have tried to enable one, the argus one, but that just gives an error too. The myth one would not work either. I am obviously doing something wrong. I am not sure what to do.
You don't have a backend system setup for LiveTV/PVR, so you can't use this function. To disable the message: SYSTEM/Settings > Live TV > General > Enabled (uncheck this option)
To use the Live TV/PVR function, see this wiki article: PVR (wiki)

Quote:Also, the video works well with the various add-ons like 1channel and Icefilms.
See forum_rules (wiki) regarding piracy policy on these types of add-ons.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newb Question No PVR Add On Enabled0