MQ4 - So confused with Music Concerts please help!
Hi

I am using Aeon MQ4 and it has a Concerts section. What is this meant to be used for?

I have about 40 DVD VIDEO_TS rips of Music Concerts but I am unsure how to add them?

These DVD's are in a separate folder to my movies which is on my files server

SMB://WHS/Music Videos/DVD/

I have tried setting in the source "The Folder Contains" to Music Videos and using TheAudioDB scraper but only 5 titles got detected and added in to the Concerts area of MQ4.

I then read that a lot of concert titles are listed on TheMovieDB.org site, so I changed the source "The Folder Contains" to Movies and selected the Universal Movie Scraper I then started creating .nfo files with the URL to the title on TheMovieDB.org site, this worked and the titles were then being detected and added, but added to the Movie library and not in Concerts area where I would like them. Confused

What's the best way to go about setting this up?

Many thanks for any tips.
Ive set the source folder back to "Music Videos" and TheAudioDB.com scraper. Creating your own .nfo files seems to work and the DVD Concert title is then added in to the Concerts area of MQ4.

Here is what I have in my nfo file so far:

Code:
<musicvideo>
<title>ABBA - The Definitive Collection</title>
<artist>ABBA</artist>
<album>The Definitive Collection</album>
<genre>Pop</genre>
<director>Lasse Hallström / Kjell Sundvall</director>
<composer></composer>
<studio>Universal</studio>
<year>2002</year>
<runtime>136</runtime>
<plot>If you're an ABBA fan or just a fan of good music in general, this assortment of 35 music videos which spans ABBA's career from 1974's Waterloo to 1982's Under Attack is indeed definitive. Simply put, it's a fantastic collection of music and images that mostly focuses on the 1970's era of ABBA's career, because that's when they reigned supreme in their international pop music kingdom.</plot>
</musicvideo>

This is how the title looks in the Concerts area and pressing information on the remote.

I cannot get some fields to populate however like Country and Original Title. I tried adding <country>Sweden</country> in to the nfo file but Country always says UNAVAILABLE.

I also tried to add some actors code to put in the artists but that doesn't work either and it always just says ABBA at the bottom where the actors would be.

Code:
<actor>
    <name>Anni-Frid Lyngstad</name>
    <role>Herself</role>
    <thumb></thumb>
  </actor>

Also <rating>6.9</rating> doesn't seem to work and populate the star in the top right hand corner.

Does anyone have any better example nfo code for adding Music Concerts, think I am on the right tracks now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ4 - So confused with Music Concerts please help!0