Win DVD and Blu-Ray playback?
Noob question I'm sure but I can't for the life if me figure how to play a DVD or Blu-Ray disc using this skin. I had transparency skin setup to launch an external player for BD and play DVD discs when executing the "play disc" option on the home screen. In xperience1080 I created a custom button on the home screen with the path of "PlayDVD", but it does nothing. I got the PlayDVD function off the xbmc official functions list. I don't see anywhere in the skin to play a DVD disc. I read in some places about automatically playing DVD discs, but I would rather have an option of leaving the disc in than having to load it each time to play a movie. Thanks for any help! I love this theme!
On the home screen, when a dvd is inserted the "Home" category label (between "Search/Live TV" and "Movies") should change to "Play". You just need to click that I'm pretty sure...
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Thanks for the tip. That worked for a DVD but not bluray. No worries though... I ended up creating an advanced launcher to handle blurays. Kind of a hack but it works. Great skin! Looks very professional.
Doesn't it switch from home to play if you insert a blu-ray or doesn't the play command work?
It probably does if I mess around with it some more. I think my BD software changed when I upgraded and I probably would need to update some of the scripts to run a BD. But I'm happy with the advanced launcher method because I think it's easy enough that my girlfriend and roommate could figure it out. A big bluray tile is pretty easy for them to figure out, anything beyond that could be a little too much. Wink
Question, are your blurays going into a different drive or are dvds and blurays both going into the same drive when you test?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD and Blu-Ray playback?0