Appreciation for the Wiki
It's been some time since I last needed it but I just wanted to compliment everybody involved in its maintenance. It's infinitely better organized than I rememberd it.

Hats off and keep up the good work. Smile
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Thank you very much for the kind words! And thank you to everyone in the community that has also been helping out. The re-organization has taken feedback from a lot of people, other sites, various ideas, and such. Still a lot to be done, but as you can see, the new ideas are designed to make navigation and topic discovery much easier.

...and to our web developers out there, yes I promise to replace some of the weird formatting stuff with proper CSS ;)

I also hope to improve the wiki help pages so that it's easier for others to jump right in and contribute. Just like XBMC itself, the Wiki is a community effort, so if there's anything we can do to make it easier to use, let us know. The more community involvement, the better the content should become.
Yeah, i agree with ashlar, the wiki looks great. In my opinion it is really user friendly and much more structured then two years ago. So thank you all for the good work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Appreciation for the Wiki0