[RELEASE] InfinityList.com - The Cinematic Action Sports Experience
Hi,
this is an addon for InfinityList.com. It lists the most awesome action sport videos from youtube & vimeo.
The following categories are available: All, Bike, Climb, Extra, Motor, Parkour, Skate, Sky, Snow and Water. You can browse latest and most hyped videos per category.
I also implemented a mode to automatically play random videos - if you just want some awesome videos to be played in the background.

Note: To watch vimeo videos in HD, you have to change the vimeo.com plugin settings. Per default its SD only.

Install it via my testing repo. When everything is ok i will add it to the official repo.

Have fun, Smile
asde
Thank you very much
v1.0.1 / 2.0.1:
- Fixed site changes
- Some other small improvements
The InfinityList.com add-on is now available via the xbmc.org eden/frodo repo...
For faster access I set InfinityList > All > Play Random to the Favourites List.

Playing from Favourites works, but there is trouble exiting. Pressing Stop or Back stops the currently playing video and exits fullscreen, however an empty list window is shown, and then the Opening Stream pop up appears and the next video starts playing, and this seems to be a continuous loop.

This problem does not occur if I access InfinityList normally (ie: not via Favorites straight to Play Random).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2013-09-05, 17:34)jmh2002 Wrote: For faster access I set InfinityList > All > Play Random to the Favourites List.

Playing from Favourites works, but there is trouble exiting. Pressing Stop or Back stops the currently playing video and exits fullscreen, however an empty list window is shown, and then the Opening Stream pop up appears and the next video starts playing, and this seems to be a continuous loop.

This problem does not occur if I access InfinityList normally (ie: not via Favorites straight to Play Random).
This is a problem with the xbmc favourites script, i could change it in the addon but it would cause another problem...
For now, you have to manually change "ActivateWindow(10025," to "PlayMedia(" in your favourites.xml.
ok, Ill look into it, thank you Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
(2013-09-05, 21:33)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: This is a problem with the xbmc favourites script, i could change it in the addon but it would cause another problem...
For now, you have to manually change "ActivateWindow(10025," to "PlayMedia(" in your favourites.xml.
This seems to have fixed it, thank you Smile
I am getting error is this addon still on ?
Hi there!

Made an updated version of the Addon Smile

Download Link
(2014-04-11, 11:41)Cyber Wrote: Hi there!

Made an updated version of the Addon Smile

Download Link
Thanks... and sorry: There was also a working version in my testing repo but i forgot to post it here.
AddonScriptorDE

Really interested in the InfinityList Add-on, but when I tried to install it from XBMC official add-ons, it says it is incompatible. I'm totally new to this, so don't understand how to find out what the incompatibility is. I'm running Gotham 13.2 beta with Aeon MQ5. If you have any advice, would appreciate it. Thanks.
v2.0.5:
- Implemented Vimeo video url resolution
- Removed Vimeo addon dependency (not working anymore)

(2014-08-08, 19:51)Hiryu Wrote: AddonScriptorDE

Really interested in the InfinityList Add-on, but when I tried to install it from XBMC official add-ons, it says it is incompatible. I'm totally new to this, so don't understand how to find out what the incompatibility is. I'm running Gotham 13.2 beta with Aeon MQ5. If you have any advice, would appreciate it. Thanks.
Sorry for the late reply. Should now be working again...
This somehow does not work for me. Got all the time error:
ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.infinitylist_com/?url=30yYDcl7m6k&mode=playYoutubeVideo]

Btw, what's the problem with Vimeo?
According to this thread someone has fixed it http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=81052&page=21

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] InfinityList.com - The Cinematic Action Sports Experience2