Klipsch Synergy B-20
Klipsch sw-350 subwoofer
Boston Acoustic cr7
Sennheiser TR130

Notice its the same size as my Yamaha RX-V571

New Klipsch sw-350 subwoofer
Very nice! Looks well put together.
Ftw!!!!!!!

but how can u control 3 x 120mm fans with that Photos Xigmatek Mono Fan Controller?
eskro Wrote:Ftw!!!!!!!

but how can u control 3 x 120mm fans with that Photos Xigmatek Mono Fan Controller?
Its actually call the Mono-cool fan controller. Why I don't know cause it has three out wires. The MB has one fan header and I was going to use the controller for the other two. But went ahead and ran all three through it.
ah ok, the mono-cool controller has Three 3pin fan connectors...

and the stock case fans also are 3pin ...

and if your avatar is your dog, make a video of him plz Tongue

FTW!
Yes you can see the three 3 pin connections in picture #6 under the hard drive. It worked really well. Im also working on the video :0
right on Jet!
Jetster Wrote:Its actually call the Mono-cool fan controller. Why I don't know cause it has three out wires. The MB has one fan header and I was going to use the controller for the other two. But went ahead and ran all three through it.

I've read that the controller didn't have enough power to properly drive 3 fans, even if there's 3 out wires. Though I guess you're not running them at full speed?
he turned them all down to ~600 rpm
Balinus Wrote:I've read that the controller didn't have enough power to properly drive 3 fans, even if there's 3 out wires. Though I guess you're not running them at full speed?
It will run them at full speed. I didn't do it for a long time but why wouldn't it. Ill check it to see if its getting hot. I might move one back to a MB 3 pin header. I can control that one in the BIOS. Also the reviews said the connections break easy. I didn't notice any problems. But there small and I was careful. You can see them in picture 8
dont fix something when it aint broke...
leave as is Tongue
Ok its not hot so we are good. Also video added. If you look in the first video out the window you can see the Finches feeding. I leave food out for them
HTPC: Very nice Jetster! pretty powerful and looks responsive! plan on using a new skin?
and what do u use to control it?

OSCAR: hahaha, this dog is cute man, thumbs up!! my sister has 2 female dachshund/teckles too Tongue
Ive tried a couple skins. The last was Back Row. I always seam to go back for one reason or another. Probably because I know my way around Confluence best. Currently I use a http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6823191008

Its ok and has good distance but its full size and sometimes it hesitates when you scroll
Nice set up man, and love the dog Big Grin

Edit: I highly recommend checking out the reFocus skin. It's quite elegant and simple in use imo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTPC Build - Complete0