Bug No way to go back to folder view in Recordings
I'm not sure if there is already a thread on this issue, but I have seen it many times and its quite annoying. When viewing recordings by show (in folder mode), if you go into a folder there is no way to back out unless you change your view to the channel browser, EPG, or just some PVR view that is not "Recordings". if you hit back it goes to the main screen. Selecting recordings again goes to the last folder you were in. There is no ".." folder like most menus to navigate to the parent.
that code is just messy now and abusing views. should be split up into separate windows and use mediawindow so the hacks it uses now are no longer needed
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Should I add an issue to trac for this?
sure
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
I had this problem too but I think it is possible to go up a level.

If I remember correctly I had to change my keymap for the PVR stuff so that the back button was mapped to Close. That takes me up a level, rather than exiting the PVR section completely.

This was on Frodo.
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No way to go back to folder view in Recordings0