Linux Crystalbuntu ISSUES
Big Grin 
I have installed Crystalbuntu onto a usb drive for my atv 1 everthing went well with install. But when try to search for a movie or whatever its very slow and when I start to pkay the movie it buffers like crazy. Now the reason I installed it to begin with is to not have these issues, since I was running Eden 11.0 with firecore.But it seems that Eden is running better than Frodo on my atv 1. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

In XBMC system settings, check the video playback page to be sure CrystalHD hardware acceleration is listed as an option and that it is enabled.
Debug log (wiki) would be good, too.
I have made the USB stick with crystalbuntu on it and am trying the install. It's been about 30 minutes and it is still rebooting over and over. I've words at the top of the screen but they're disappear before I can read them. I'm just wondering how long this is supposed to take?
It's possible for it to take longer than 30 minutes, and it will reboot multiple times during the installation process. If it takes more than an hour then something might be wrong.
I have made the USB stick with crystalbuntu on it and am trying the install. It's been about 30 minutes and it is still rebooting over and over. I've words at the top of the screen but they're disappear before I can read them. I'm just wondering how long this is supposed to take?
am I supposed to just repeat myself as well?
(2013-07-25, 22:39)artrafael Wrote: Welcome to the XBMC forums.

In XBMC system settings, check the video playback page to be sure CrystalHD hardware acceleration is listed as an option and that it is enabled.

I have the same video buffering issues with crystalbuntu on a USB stick and Eden on my ATV 1. I don't see a Xbmc video playback hardware acceleration option anywhere? Please tell me specifically where this is? Thanks!

(2013-07-25, 22:31)dkells Wrote: I have installed Crystalbuntu onto a usb drive for my atv 1 everthing went well with install. But when try to search for a movie or whatever its very slow and when I start to pkay the movie it buffers like crazy. Now the reason I installed it to begin with is to not have these issues, since I was running Eden 11.0 with firecore.But it seems that Eden is running better than Frodo on my atv 1. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Same setup and issues here. Please let me know if you get it solved. Thanks!
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Settings
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2013-10-01, 03:57)Ned Scott Wrote: am I supposed to just repeat myself as well?

lol Just saw your reply. No idea why it repeated my post. Don't really remember what ended up being the issue, but it's long been working. Thanks for the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crystalbuntu ISSUES0