Win How to add Mute OSD to Confluence?
Is it possible to display Mute icon or little indicator on screen when XBMC running PC is muted? I am running Frodo with stock Confluence skin.
I checked and placed mute-icon.png in same folder as dialogmutebug still not working, is it supposed to be placed elsewhere?
Most of us use the space bar or pause key to just halt. The minus & plus keys will handle your volume, but as such there is no 'mute' in the OSD and simply placing an image inside any folder without associated code will not get the job done. I do have one of those wireless multi-media keyboards and the 'mute' function does work on XBMC inside a movie, and I expect I could remap a remote to reflect this function.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Keyboard.xml
(2013-07-28, 23:37)PatK Wrote: Most of us use the space bar or pause key to just halt. The minus & plus keys will handle your volume, but as such there is no 'mute' in the OSD and simply placing an image inside any folder without associated code will not get the job done. I do have one of those wireless multi-media keyboards and the 'mute' function does work on XBMC inside a movie, and I expect I could remap a remote to reflect this function.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Keyboard.xml

Sometimes someone (my son, wife, guest, etc..) mutes by mistake or picks up the wrong remote, so they could be muting either PC or A/V Receiver. Sometimes trying to unmute you mute one, and then when you unmute something else it is a total confusion since there are no indicators on screen. With WMC you can just hit mute unmute and you can tell if it toggles. I am not referring to the application's own mute but mute status of the PC.

I understand adding a simple image won't work, that's why I tried to modify the file dialogmutebug but I am trying to find where to point the mute image so it functions properly.
I am using a) Wireless Keyboard with Mute Button, which works fine and b) MCE remote with Mute mapped to WMC/PC Mute, which also works fine. So the problem is not the functionality, is the lack of indicator on screen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to add Mute OSD to Confluence?0