Easy switching of online video quality
Nice for you, but I have languages I know more or less good and I prefer using them.

And php-only coder who writes C patches... I can imagine the quality of your code and of software who acceptes these patches.
(2013-07-29, 02:57)ololoe Wrote: Nice for you, but I have languages I know more or less good and I prefer using them.

And php-only coder who writes C patches... I can imagine the quality of your code and of software who acceptes these patches.

The quality of his code is way better than your behavior. I suggest you now keep quit with such comments or get lost!

We do not allow trashing if members or our code.
If you do not like the code stop using xbmc and start using something else.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Why is it my problem if I don't want to code shit? If you do - it's your problem but don't suggest I should too.

I see you have big problems with any kind of critisicm, maybe your mother told you you are the best in the world and you want to kill anyone who tells you anything other? Big Grin
the coding language you come from doesn't have to do anything with the code quality you create - even as C++ and Java dev you can write crappy code. And before judging - get your facts, php has evolved from the script kiddie spaghetti mess it was ages ago. I'm used to write object oriented, domain driven with dependency injection and a lot more goodies PHP frameworks can offer these days and don't like many things in current XBMC codebase because they are spaghetti to me.
And again, only because you don't know a language doesn't prevent you from learning it and file bugfixes/patches.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Easy switching of online video quality1