Episode Hunter & Revolver
Hey Gang,

I can't seem to get an invite code from episode hunter.tv. I input my email/s and nothing sends. It's my understand that program can help you keep track of what your watching/watched and what to watch. I wish xbmc had a more friendly history bar type thing..

Also, will somebody please explain revolver to me and what it's use is for?

Also, what is the purpose of confluence that I might be missing

Thanks for any help!

mucho appreciato
I am having the same issue, I never received an email.
Me too
i recommend trakt.tv
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I am sorry for the delay.
We have recently started to send out invite codes so you should have one within a few days. If not, please let me know.
Hi I applied for an invite code any idea how long it will take to receive it will it eventually give me the api as well as the username I need?
It's hard to say, but you will probably get an invite code within this week.
(If you are lucky you will have it tonight)
hi i seem to be waiting also for a email for a invite. been 2 days and still nothing. any help?
Hi,
It can take a couple of days (up to one week) before I send a new bunch of invites, and that is for several reasons.
I have, however, just sent out a bunch of invites and you should have received one.

Let me know if you have any problem.
hi thank u so much for the fast response. i did get a invite but now when i want to sync the shows i follow it says script failed. im new at this. pls help
(2013-09-08, 19:45)tigerlilly Wrote: hi thank u so much for the fast response. i did get a invite but now when i want to sync the shows i follow it says script failed. im new at this. pls help

You should never get “script failed” so something is wrong.
What OS/platform are you using? (windows/mac/iPad..)

Have you tried to synchronize both movies and TV shows? Do you get the error message in both cases?

Is it possible for you to send me your XBMC log file?
You will find it here:
If you are using winodws: {your system drive, probably c:\}Documents and Settings\{you username}\Application Data\XBMC\xbmc.log
Mac: /Users/{you username}/Library/Logs/xbmc.log
Linux: /home/{you username}/.xbmc/temp/xbmc.log

Keep in mind that XBMC will create a new log file every time you start XBMC so it is important that you don’t restart XBMC after you get the error message.

You can also use this method: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file/Easy

If you don’t want to publish your log file in the forum you can then send it to info@Episodehunter.tv

Thanks for your patience
Hi. I sent the log file to the info@Episodehunter.tv (log56512). I'm currently using wind8 and only get the error msg with the tv shows. hope this helps...
Even though I completed my account I`m having problems signing in.
login screen keeps sayin`"You have not yet activated this account"
(2013-09-10, 02:32)lovebone Wrote: Even though I completed my account I`m having problems signing in.

It sound like you doesn’t have activated your account Smile
I will send you a new activation email, right away.
(2013-09-10, 07:57)Episodehunter Wrote:
(2013-09-10, 02:32)lovebone Wrote: Even though I completed my account I`m having problems signing in.

It sound like you doesn’t have activated your account Smile
I will send you a new activation email, right away.

Now it worked like a charm!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episode Hunter & Revolver0