• 7(current)
Aeon MQ 5 - Video Preview 1
Maybe someone can help me with this question...? Is it normal that you'll have to set the viewtype (and its settings) for each tv show separate? In other words: when I set the desired viewtype for show X, it seems that other shows still use the default viewtype, and I have to set each show manually...?

I'm trying out he latest beta, but can't seem to find a viewtype that I really like for tv shows and episodes, can't really tell what, but it feels like it's missing something Smile Maybe I've been using Xperience+ for too long Wink
If you deactivate all the views, then when reactivate the ones you want, and make your selection for each TV show level on one show, it will use these for all of the shows.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

MarcosQui - can you please include the pvr xml fixes mentioned in this post? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?pid...pid1507969 they will help with advanced features of wmcpvr
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2013-09-16, 09:36)Samu-rai Wrote: If you deactivate all the views, then when reactivate the ones you want, and make your selection for each TV show level on one show, it will use these for all of the shows.

Thanks for your reply, but I'm sorry but I don't really understand what you mean, could you explain a bit more? Esp. the last part "make your selection for each TV show level on one show, it will use these for all of the shows".

Thanks!
Sure. If you turn all of the views off, and then back on again then it will reset to it's default setting. Then when you next select a view for a TV shows season level, it will set this for all your TV shows. The same with episode level.

Am I missing something or is wall view for music not built in yet?
Aeon MQ 5 - 1.1.5 Beta 7 - available in Google Drive - Frodo version and Gotham version.

Changelog:

Added: Wall view/Programs - option to set grid between sizes default, mid and big.
Added: TvTunes script - Support for Movie themes.
Added: New Login Screen.
Added: Settings submenu for Live TV menu.
Fixed: PVR - Minor details in layout.
Improved: Font size for Skin Settings.

Attention: This version has the 'auto reconfiguration', so you will have to redo the settings in some cases.

Comments, please, only in Brazilian forum. Thank you.

@iblong, wall view for music works fine but you need use Collection mode, available in Top menu.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
What the "new login screen"?
(2013-09-20, 19:39)sfnetwork Wrote: What the "new login screen"?

possibly if you use different profiles in xbmc. profiles (wiki)
Does anyone know if the Main Menu in MQ5 is limited to a fixed number of items like in MQ4 and ACE? I am still using MQ3 on my main HTPC because the wife and kids are trained to use all of the different menu items I have created using smart lists and favorites (Kid's Moves, Kid's TV Shows, different add-ons, etc.)

I couldn't move to ACE or MQ4 due to the limit and I didn't want to get into a bunch of sub-menus or different profiles.

I found this thread that mentions it was a request for MQ5, but I didn't see if it was included or not.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=164894

Love MQ's work, just need to keep the family happy too!
For the main menu Aeon MQ has 5 has up to 20 free positions. With the new feature called REPLACE you can build the menu the way you want, you can bring any item the submenu to the menu and vice versa, is something never seen before.

For the sub, I think this topic answers your question HERE Big Grin

And for the family you can still create the PRESETS menu for each user, all very practical and easy.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
MQ, that is great news and just the answer I was hoping for! It sounds like it will meet my needs perfectly, Thank You!
(2013-09-20, 18:12)MarcosQui Wrote: Aeon MQ 5 - 1.1.5 Beta 7 - available in Google Drive - Frodo version and Gotham version.

Changelog:

Added: Wall view/Programs - option to set grid between sizes default, mid and big.
Added: TvTunes script - Support for Movie themes.
Added: New Login Screen.
Added: Settings submenu for Live TV menu.
Fixed: PVR - Minor details in layout.
Improved: Font size for Skin Settings.

Attention: This version has the 'auto reconfiguration', so you will have to redo the settings in some cases.

Comments, please, only in Brazilian forum. Thank you.

@iblong, wall view for music works fine but you need use Collection mode, available in Top menu.

Thx!

did you add the Tv-Show Logo to "Pause" Screen in future?
(2013-09-21, 12:06)TrailFoX Wrote: did you add the Tv-Show Logo to "Pause" Screen in future?

That's always been there.

Loving the new skin. I did notice that when I go to Files under Movies in the main menu, it causes XBMC to lockup and not respond leaving me to close it through Task manager.
Case: Thermaltake DH 101
CPU: Intel i5-8600K 3.6GHz, Intel UHD Graphics 630
Memory: 16Gs RAM
Storage: 80G SSD Boot Drive w/ 25TB of Storage
Display: 60" Samsung LED KS8000
AV Reciever: Onkyo TX-NR656
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 5 - Video Preview 17