• 8(current)
Aeon MQ 5 - Video Preview 1
(2013-09-21, 12:51)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-09-21, 12:06)TrailFoX Wrote: did you add the Tv-Show Logo to "Pause" Screen in future?

That's always been there.

nope there is nothing, on other skins yes but not at Aeon Mq 5 Sad
Thanks for all the hard work Marcos, loving MQ5.

Few bugs/suggestions:

- "Music library - update" button in the music submenu actually update video, not music
Since there is no update library option in the music context menus anymore my only option to update the music library is the option to update at startup.

- Would it be possibly to customise the smart submenu (I think that is what it is), I would like the option to restart and general settings there

- With the LRC CU script, would it be able to move through lyrics by page, not line? (if not synced of course)

Again, thanks for all the work.

EDIT:

- Also, for me trying to change the widget (from "recently added" to "random" etc) crashes the whole of xbmc and I must restart
(2013-09-22, 02:26)TrailFoX Wrote:
(2013-09-21, 12:51)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-09-21, 12:06)TrailFoX Wrote: did you add the Tv-Show Logo to "Pause" Screen in future?

That's always been there.

There's this. Is that not what you meant?

My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Is it normal that the first thumb on the 'recently added' TV shows widget shows an 'in progress' episode? The 2nd and rest show recently added episodes, just the first one seems to be 'in progress'?
(2013-09-22, 13:51)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-09-22, 02:26)TrailFoX Wrote:
(2013-09-21, 12:51)Samu-rai Wrote: That's always been there.

yes by MQ5 its not there, can i aktivate it?
(2013-09-22, 14:16)mikkelnl Wrote: Is it normal that the first thumb on the 'recently added' TV shows widget shows an 'in progress' episode? The 2nd and rest show recently added episodes, just the first one seems to be 'in progress'?

That's how it's supposed to be yes. You can turn it off though.

(2013-09-22, 15:45)TrailFoX Wrote:
(2013-09-22, 13:51)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-09-22, 02:26)TrailFoX Wrote: nope there is nothing, on other skins yes but not at Aeon Mq 5 Sad

The screen shot is of MQ5. If you have logos showing in XBMC then it will show on that screen.

(2013-09-23, 09:21)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-09-22, 14:16)mikkelnl Wrote: Is it normal that the first thumb on the 'recently added' TV shows widget shows an 'in progress' episode? The 2nd and rest show recently added episodes, just the first one seems to be 'in progress'?

Cool, but I can't seem to find that option Rolleyes
Can't remember where it is off the top of my head. I'll have a look when I get home.

(2013-09-23, 09:21)Samu-rai Wrote:

(2013-09-22, 15:45)TrailFoX Wrote:
(2013-09-22, 13:51)Samu-rai Wrote: There's this. Is that not what you meant?

The screen shot is of MQ5. If you have logos showing in XBMC then it will show on that screen.

now i found the problem, if the logo.png is in every season folder i can see it, if its only in the main folder i can´t see it.
whats the problem? artwork downloader or MQ5, in MQ4 i cann see the logo´s
No idea I'm afraid. I only have the logos in the show's main folder.

please add tutorial how to setup the skin Big Grin

thank alot Nod
When I select Music from the main menu, it brings up my main music source and multiple music addons and sources. I want to add a radio main menu selection that when chosen will show all of my radio streaming sources.....shoutcast, pandora, etc. instead of just one source. Is this possible and how? Huh
@iblong, yes use my menu, work fine for it. go to settings, customize main menu, in one empty item, replace for my menu1, in specific item my menu 1, use left arrow for access submenu, in each empty item choose addon audio and done.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thank you very much!
@Samu-rai The picture you use for your TV show of the cowboy running down the road, where is it from?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 5 - Video Preview 17