• 9(current)
Aeon MQ 5 - Video Preview 1
(2013-09-29, 12:21)NewMedia Wrote: @Samu-rai The picture you use for your TV show of the cowboy running down the road, where is it from?

Walking Dead
http://www.wallconvert.com/converted/the...77258.html
(2013-09-29, 21:17)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2013-09-29, 12:21)NewMedia Wrote: @Samu-rai The picture you use for your TV show of the cowboy running down the road, where is it from?

Walking Dead
http://www.wallconvert.com/converted/the...77258.html

Thank You!
love the skin for me it has better performance then mq4
(2013-09-23, 13:07)Samu-rai Wrote: Can't remember where it is off the top of my head. I'll have a look when I get home.

Are you home yet? Just kidding Wink But I can't find the option either. Would love to know how to turn off the in-progress item in the widgets.
(2013-09-28, 00:39)Wanilton Wrote: @iblong, yes use my menu, work fine for it. go to settings, customize main menu, in one empty item, replace for my menu1, in specific item my menu 1, use left arrow for access submenu, in each empty item choose addon audio and done.

Can this only be done with my menus ie. there are only two that can be represented with the previews ? If I add another menu, the items do not show up with the thumbnail previews.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I have added tvshow next aired as a menu item. Is their any way to add a widget for this to show shows that are aired on that day on the home screen?
First of all ... this is the best skin i've seen now... Smile But i got a a (stupid) question. I want to separate my movies from the movies from my kids .. how do i do that ?

I wanna have a menu like ... My movies and Kids... who have both the fanart etc ..

Please who can help me .. Smile
(2013-11-12, 01:11)Frisian Wrote: First of all ... this is the best skin i've seen now... Smile But i got a a (stupid) question. I want to separate my movies from the movies from my kids .. how do i do that ?

I wanna have a menu like ... My movies and Kids... who have both the fanart etc ..

Please who can help me .. Smile

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=150934

This guide is for MQ4, but will give you hints on how to do it on MQ5.
Thanx for the link...

I've tried this for 3 hours, lol, but nothing appear be the same from MQ5.

I dont believe it's that hard to get it right...but what i see, is that the most things are different from MQ5... am i right ?
(2013-11-12, 15:19)Frisian Wrote: Thanx for the link...

I've tried this for 3 hours, lol, but nothing appear be the same from MQ5.

I dont believe it's that hard to get it right...but what i see, is that the most things are different from MQ5... am i right ?
No, it's the same thing. Nothing changed except MQ4 vs MQ5

I'll try to explain in short how i did it.
I separated my kids stuff from parents stuff using different folder names movies vs kids
Created 2 smart playlist were
1 is everything that has NO kids in foldername
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>Movies</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="path" operator="doesnotcontain">
        <value>kids</value>
    </rule>
    <order direction="ascending">sorttitle</order>
</smartplaylist>

and the other with kids only in foldername

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>Kids</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="path" operator="contains">
        <value>kids</value>
    </rule>
    <order direction="ascending">sorttitle</order>
</smartplaylist>

Easy right?

Now just add those 2 playlist to menu and off you go.
(Skin settings, Main menu, customize main menu)
Thank u for the reply...

I've created the playlists but I dont get it from Step 4...

I don't see +vplaylist anywhere...
Hi Frisian

You won't see +vplaylist because you are using MQ5, and that guide was written for MQ4.

If you've got the playlists set up then just go to the main menu customization screen (the first button on the settings sub menu), choose the item you want to replace (movies for example), from the options that appear in the column on the right choose 'replace this menu with', and then select 'choose video playlist' from the options to the right of that.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Hmm, i did that before.. when i choosed video playlist, i got to my playlist, choosed playlist..but when i go to my map, nothing happends, i can't see nothing...just a empty map..
I don't know what you mean by map, but it you mean that when you enter the playlist there is nothing there, then you haven't set up the playlists properly.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

I think what the problem is that i dont see my playlist.. I'm getting a error like error script : randomandlastitems.py

So do i need to reinstall ? and how do i do that ?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 5 - Video Preview 17