WIP Futura
Futura - A New Skin for Kodi Helix !

A skin for the new Kodi 14 series that ive been working on, it is far from finished yet but starting to get usable on the devices i have tested here Smile

If there is any interrest for it i will release an alpha soon !

Features :

* Whats On Tv Info on HomeScreen (select channel to play)
* Costumizable Info Sidebar visible via Skin settings
* Add Items to your HomeMenu
* Artist info and slides on Home now playing
* Battery Level Info (enable via skin settings)

Thanks to the author of the exellent Chamelon skin for menu inspirations !

More screenshoots to come

watch gallery
*RESERVED*
very promising! nice clean look and feel.

seems a bit geared towards PVR setups.... but i'd be interested to give it a try.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
This seems like a very nice layout and look forward to see it develop, however you are going to have font size issues. The fonts are likely too small to be able to make out properly at a 10 foot view.
bit(ten) skin (Thread) (Project Site)
metroTV skin (Thread) (Project Site)

(2015-02-04, 00:49)ZexisStryfe Wrote: This seems like a very nice layout and look forward to see it develop, however you are going to have font size issues. The fonts are likely too small to be able to make out properly at a 10 foot view.

Thanks for the feedback!
Im currently testing out different fontsizes and found these sizes to look good layoutwise even from a distance but i agree with you, increasing the sizes 1 or 2 steps up wouldnt hurt
Very nice a new.

Looking forward to try it out... Count me in if beta testers are needed
Looks great very interested in testing.
How did you get those BBC and ITV channels? They are not normally available in Nordic countries. I have been after those channels for a long time. Smile
(2015-02-16, 20:37)Damstas Wrote: How did you get those BBC and ITV channels? They are not normally available in Nordic countries. I have been after those channels for a long time. Smile

Zatoo has those channels...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Futura0