Album Art
Morning guys.

Im a first time user of XBMC and its pretty damn good so far, the Movies i have all have thumbnail images. But the Music doesnt have the Album art, i was told XBMC would download this automatically, if i go into File view it will all be the standard album cover blue speaker i think, when i go into an album the song will display the album cover tho.

Also

Is it possible (when clicking on Music from XBMC menu) to default to file view, as i have many compilations and any other view just ruins the file structure i have allready
enter music files -> use the context menu with 'c'key or right mouse button -> make default
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
ah cheers for the quick reply martijn
(2013-07-28, 11:13)pr0xibus Wrote: Morning guys.

Im a first time user of XBMC and its pretty damn good so far, the Movies i have all have thumbnail images. But the Music doesnt have the Album art, i was told XBMC would download this automatically, if i go into File view it will all be the standard album cover blue speaker i think, when i go into an album the song will display the album cover tho.

Also

Is it possible (when clicking on Music from XBMC menu) to default to file view, as i have many compilations and any other view just ruins the file structure i have allready

You're either going to need to manually add folder and fanart to each artist/album folder or you can use cdart manager to download all your album art but your files are going to need to be tagged perfectly for it to be worth your time using something like Picard or mp3tag.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Album Art0