Help with DVDExtras AddOn
I can't get this to work. Setup everything as described here https://github.com/brentosmith/xbmc-dvde.../README.md. The problem is that extras files don't seem to be getting ignored when the videos are scanned. I'm getting multiple entries for each video and when I click the "Extras" button I get "No Extras Found". I'm thinking that maybe I didn't get the advancedsettings.xml right. This is a new install of xbmc, so I had to create the Advanced Settings file.

advancedsettings.xml
Code:
<advancedsettings>
   <video>
     <excludefromscan>
       <regexp>-extras-</regexp>
       <regexp>[\\/]Extras[\\/]</regexp>
     </excludefromscan>
     <excludetvshowsfromscan>
       <regexp>-extras-</regexp>
       <regexp>[\\/]Extras[\\/]</regexp>
     </excludetvshowsfromscan>
   </video>
</advancedsettings>

Also, the "Extras" button seems to be in a strange place (not located with the other buttons). Since the readme doesn't specify where to insert the code for the skin mod I just picked a spot. Does the order of the code in the file matter?

Any help would be much appreciated.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
For locating the button, your answer is dependent on which skin you're using and buried in this thread about 3/4 through.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=125024

Also, for those others reading this I discovered an issue with this great Add-on. On my Windows system it will not find Extras if the movie folder has a "," (comma) in the name. e.g. "M:\Movies\Magnificent Seven, The". I posted an issue on the GitHub page.
(2013-08-26, 19:36)Buzzsaw Wrote: For locating the button, your answer is dependent on which skin you're using and buried in this thread about 3/4 through.

Thanks. I found that and got the button moved to the correct location. Never could get the -extras code to work though. If I add extras to the folder with the movie they get scrapped as another copy of the movie. Had to put them in an "Extras" sub folder.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with DVDExtras AddOn0