Release ESA Videos add-on for XBMC
Hi Andreas,

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback.

It should be working fine as long as there's no internal changes into the website that affects the scrapers for the video links :-)

Best regards,

jamontes.
Hi jamontes,

With version 1.0.8 I still get the error "Video-type not supported" on each video I try to play.
I'm running Kodi 14.1 on an Android TV-Box (Minix).

On Apple TV2 and Windows Vista it works.

Is it due to Android or the hardware? Other Addons are working fine on the Android box as well as the ESO Videos 1.0.2 Addon.

Best regards
Hi Epaule,

In order to have the add-on worlking again, You must be running release 1.0.9, which is the updated one available into the repositories around a week.

The funny thing is that it happened the same thing to me, after seen your post here, using my laptop running Gotham. Then I realized I was running rel 1.0.8 because there was some pending add-on updates on my system, among them the ESA add-on. Once updated the add-on using the update option from the system add-on menu, everything worked as expected to be.

Please, make it sure your system is running the latest release (1.0.9).

Best regards,

jamontes.
Hi Jamontes,

Thank you for your quick respond.

I wonder why I didn't get the most recent release when I installed the add-on from the Kodi Repo yesterday. Kodi was installed just yesterday as well.
However, the add-on is working fine now.

Many thanks,

epaule
Hi Epaule,

No problem. I'm glad to know everything works fine on your system Smile

Best regards,

jamontes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ESA Videos add-on for XBMC1