Non existent movies
My library added 54 movies, that I don't have. They are not really the movies, it just says it in the library for no reason. It says "Gone with the wind" 10 times. "winter sports" 1o times. It just ruins my library. I can't remove them. I tried to cleanup the library, that didn't work. I even removed all the video sources, and it was still there. It's so annoying.
If anybody has anyway I can get rid of that, it would be great, I tried everything.
Thank You
Something in your media sources is being interpreted as video, then you get a scraper assignment of this. Go into filemode (video button) and with the questionable entry in focus, use the information menu (I on the keyboard) check the offenders path which will give you a clue as to the source of the issue. Usually you'll find a .zip or .rar file that is being opened and it's content miss represented. Clean-up will not clear files that really exist, so this tells me that you have erroneous files that are miss-interpreted.

It's also possible (but rare) that you have a bit of code scramble, and could use a fresh install. You don't really give enough information in your post, as per a proper debug log which would tell us your O/S skin, hardware and said scraping issues.
I can't go to them via file mode.
I now removed all the video sources from the library. It should be empty, but when I go to movies via library i have 100 movies. Although there are no video sources in the program. I deleted them all.
I installed the program again, deleted all the files that stayed after the uninstall, and then reinstalled it, but after the fresh install I still had all these movies in the library. I'm going crazy..
try renaming the source folder then clean the library again via XBMC before re-adding the source again
Main = Intel 37770k - Win 8.1 x64 | Office PC = Intel Q6600 - Win 7 x64 | HTPC = Intel NUC - Ubuntu 14.10 | Tablet = Nexus 7 (2013) - Android 4.4.5 All running Gotham 13.2
Server = Dell Powededge 2850 - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - MySQL, SABNZBD+, Couchpotato, SickRage, Headphones, Apache | NAS = HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 SAN - Ubuntu Server 14.04 - 21TB RAID5 + Hot spare

(2013-07-29, 18:57)Ardalista Wrote: try renaming the source folder then clean the library again via XBMC before re-adding the source again

I tried, Sad

any more information I can give you guys, to solve this?
Delete the video database in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database and try again.
(2013-07-30, 12:28)baijuxavior Wrote: Delete the video database in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database and try again.

Thank You!
It worked/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Non existent movies0