How to get poster and fanart for Movie Sets?
I'm having trouble getting this set up properly. I'm using Nox 4.0.9 and XBMC 12.2. I have the extendedinfo script and movie set artwork automator. I've rescanned my library and I selected update artwork in the extendedinfo script but it doesn't download anything. Movie sets just show a random poster and backdrop from one of the movies in the set, rather than the artwork that is on TMDB. I want it to show...

The Charlie Brown Collection

http://www.themoviedb.org/collection/490...collection

There has to be something I'm missing here. Any help would be appreciated.
You need to download the artwork manually and create/save the artwork locally on your hd. From there go to the movie set you want to change the artwork for and type "C" on the keyboard and select "change artwork." Currently xbmc will not scrape any artwork for movie sets, it has to be done manually by you.

Also if you are using the Movie set Automator you must be sure to name the files like this:

Movie set name-folder
Movie set name-fanart

be sure to use the accurate name of the Movie set from TMDB.
Oh, I thought the point of extendedinfo was to download the artwork. That's disappointing. Hope this is automated into XBMC some day. So if I have movie set artwork automator, I don't even need extendedinfo script then? What is its purpose?
Extendedinfo make a lot of stuff. For moviesets, it provide informations about plot line (concatenate plot line from all movies in movieset), discarts, ...
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2013-07-30, 09:37)StinDaWg Wrote: Oh, I thought the point of extendedinfo was to download the artwork. That's disappointing. Hope this is automated into XBMC some day. So if I have movie set artwork automator, I don't even need extendedinfo script then? What is its purpose?

Sorry, I should have stated that my instructions were for use only with Artwork Automator.

Where do I get the latest version of this extended info script? I did a search in the aeon nox forum and only found threads discussing it.
(2013-07-30, 17:26)jdastas Wrote:
(2013-07-30, 09:37)StinDaWg Wrote: Oh, I thought the point of extendedinfo was to download the artwork. That's disappointing. Hope this is automated into XBMC some day. So if I have movie set artwork automator, I don't even need extendedinfo script then? What is its purpose?

Sorry, I should have stated that my instructions were for use only with Artwork Automator.

Where do I get the latest version of this extended info script? I did a search in the aeon nox forum and only found threads discussing it.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160558

I thought extendedinfo could be used to pull down artwork for movie sets, that's why I asked. People in some threads I read were talking like it could. That's why I'm confused. If I run it and select "update all" nothing happens. If anyone knows for sure how to use it please post here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get poster and fanart for Movie Sets?0